PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

How great would it be to have the Steelers beat the Colts!

Status
Not open for further replies.
he just may be...

blitz71burgh said:
Harrison is the dirtiest player in the NFL bar none.And all the attion bout the Kimo hit is all B.S.,not once did Ben get the coverage about being hit in the knee 2 times this year 1nce from the Chargers game and 1nce from the Bengals game.Carson is the new media darling.
i wonder how much in fines the league (read: retired WR gene washington) extracted from rodney this year.
he may be an ***h01e, but HE'S OUR ***h01e. and you know you wish you had him.
by the way, how many players will cowher mis-evaluate this year? how many pro bowlers will he cut in '06?

Last edited:
well

blitz71burgh said:
Harrison is the dirtiest player in the NFL bar none.And all the attion bout the Kimo hit is all B.S.,not once did Ben get the coverage about being hit in the knee 2 times this year 1nce from the Chargers game and 1nce from the Bengals game.Carson is the new media darling.

typical stiller fans crap. Let's not debate a point, but rather slam a guy who has nothing to do with the topic who is on IR with a possible career ending injury! Nice job! And while I won't comment on his carreer before the pats (becuase i haven't seen enough) i have never seen him do anything "dirty" in NE. If you disagree please provide a point and some reference---not just your misguided opinion!

With regard to Kimo. i don't think he is a dirty player. I think he meant to hit carson (he could have pulled up some) but i don't think he had any intent to injure him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots