PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

How great would it be to have the Steelers beat the Colts!

Status
Not open for further replies.

drew4008

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
Then we get the Steelers at home in Foxboro for the AFC Championship yet again. I don't think it will happen, but I'm praying. Bring on Denver!

I'd rather think about beating Denver. Then we'll see which of the pretenders are left on Sunday.

drew4008 said:
Then we get the Steelers at home in Foxboro for the AFC Championship yet again. I don't think it will happen, but I'm praying. Bring on Denver!

"You don't think it will happen."

So you are a PATS fan giving up in the second round of the playoffs...NICE!

I think the Steelers have a very legitimate chance to beat Indy. Steelers have won five in a row and have been in playoff mode (because they had no choice). Indy almost lost their last three (regardless of not playing the starters in the last game and a half), Dungy tragedy, bye week, and now the pressure of being the AFC favorite. I'm just saying, they could be a little bit rusty.

If you guys beat Denver (which I have more faith than you obviously do), then Bellicheck will have to face the team he purposely avoided in week #17). Tell me who was that tying two point conversion pass to besides a fan sitting in the stands. How about that spectacle of an extra point attempt with Flutie. Yes it was obvious you guys did everything you could to ensure that you opened vs. Jacksonvile. Midnight is almost here and so is retribution.

PATSummerallofthe80s said:

I think the Steelers have a very legitimate chance to beat Indy. Steelers have won five in a row and have been in playoff mode (because they had no choice). Indy almost lost their last three (regardless of not playing the starters in the last game and a half), Dungy tragedy, bye week, and now the pressure of being the AFC favorite. I'm just saying, they could be a little bit rusty.

If you guys beat Denver (which I have more faith than you obviously do), then Bellicheck will have to face the team he purposely avoided in week #17). Tell me who was that tying two point conversion pass to besides a fan sitting in the stands. How about that spectacle of an extra point attempt with Flutie. Yes it was obvious you guys did everything you could to ensure that you opened vs. Jacksonvile. Midnight is almost here and so is retribution.

Weren't you banned, numbnuts?

I guess I don't need to answer that one.

Pleading the 5th?

Not banned and can't read - that's like the trolling daily double.

He said he doesn't think the STEELERS can beat the Colts. That just means he's giving up on Pittsburgh in the second round.

i know it would be great to have home field again, but a part of me really wants to beat indy at indy.

I meant I don't think the Steelers will beat the Colts. I have all the confidence in the world in Belichick and the Patriots.

drew4008 said:
I meant I don't think the Steelers will beat the Colts. I have all the confidence in the world in Belichick and the Patriots.

Oh well that's very different LOL!

See how things can be read out of context. Often times we all jump to conclusions. This is a great lesson for the entire Board.

As for the Steelers, it will be an uphill climb but I think we are very capable and the Colts are ripe for the picking. I know you all will be rooting for us.

Pat will beat Denver

Steelers will beat Colts

See you all in Foxboro in two weeks for our annual break the Steelers hearts game.

Threepeat achieved in three games now......

drew4008 said:
I couldn't care less UNLESS the Pats win.

You're funny.

Clots 34
Stillers 14

d%#*!@t Steelers, you don't HAVE to win! Just hit Manning! Hit him!

Terry Glenn is a cowgirl said:
Kimo knows all about this...

Harrison is the dirtiest player in the NFL bar none.And all the attion bout the Kimo hit is all B.S.,not once did Ben get the coverage about being hit in the knee 2 times this year 1nce from the Chargers game and 1nce from the Bengals game.Carson is the new media darling.

you hope

RyanTheColtsFan said:
You're funny.

Clots 34
Stillers 14
can you imagine how the media will stomp on the dolts if they lose to pittsburgh? have you considered that ryan? i'm sure that thought has been floating around in the dolts locker room.
do you think that fear of losing to the steelers and having to suffer more media scorn might cause your boys to tighten up a little? i'm sure it will have an effect on ol' peyton --- his mind operates like that anyway.
y'all better HOPE you beat the steelers. god help you if you don't.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes