PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

How great are the Patriots

Status
Not open for further replies.
They are very great. ;)

Just a couple more to beat the 49ers record...

According to PTI, they have won 10+ games 13 years in a row. The next highest streak, shared by a number of teams, is 3.
the colts with manning didnt have more than 3 straight years of 10+ seasons? that doesnt sound right am i missing something

I've been wondering about something. We have the GOAT QB and HC. Despite turtling during the league investigations, our ownership has generally been outstanding. In order to have this kind of sustained success, you need all three. Of the three, which one is the most important? The 49ers changes QBs and coaches during their run.

the colts with manning didnt have more than 3 straight years of 10+ seasons? that doesnt sound right am i missing something
they had 9 consecutive seasons....OP was current streaks, which high is 3 yrs with seahawks and bengals

Without a doubt the Patriots are truly great, enjoy and savor every moment of it..

As much as I do there is still the taste of the really bad years and the accompanying ridicule that many of experienced when they sucked.. I hope my palate gets cleansed this year once and for all.

I've been wondering about something. We have the GOAT QB and HC. Despite turtling during the league investigations, our ownership has generally been outstanding. In order to have this kind of sustained success, you need all three. Of the three, which one is the most important? The 49ers changes QBs and coaches during their run.

1 - Players
2 - Coaches
3 - Owners

That second number can't be right, Indy won 10+ from 02-10. Still really impressive though.

They are very great. ;)

Just a couple more to beat the 49ers record...

They really need to get one for the thumb. That'll match the 49ers 5 from 81 to 94

There isn't a dominant team this year.

They can do this.

According to PTI, they have won 10+ games 13 years in a row. The next highest streak, shared by a number of teams, is 3.

To put it in perspective, here's a comparison of the Pats last 13 years with another AFCE "rival's" best 13 years in their entire 55 year history. Note that one of the Pats 10 win seasons isn't over yet;

10-9
10-9
10-9
11-10
12-10
12-10
12-10
12-10
13-10
14-11
14-11
14-11
16-12

Without a doubt the Patriots are truly great, enjoy and savor every moment of it..

As much as I do there is still the taste of the really bad years and the accompanying ridicule that many of experienced when they sucked.. I hope my palate gets cleansed this year once and for all.

All of that ridicule was washed off of my palate and flushed down the toilet when I dropped a Goody last February. Anything that comes now would be like a sweet tasting dessert from Modern Pastry in the North End.

If they finish this year, and I feel that they will, then the media world will reluctantly accept Brady as the greatest QB ever, Belichick as the greatest coach ever, and the Belichick Patriots as the greatest dynasty ever.

They will hate it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey