PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

How good is Buffalo?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mgteich

PatsFans.com Veteran
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
I think that this is question that we are all somewhat afraid to consider. If we can't beat Buffalo, we're not going to the playoffs.

There were those picking them as a wild card BEFORE the season began. Now the betters have them heavily favored.

Last edited:
It's true. November 9th could potentially be the biggest game of the year for us.

This weekend will be a good test as they face the Chargers.

I think they got knocked down a notch when Arizona beat them two weeks ago. Still, there first in the East right now.

I like Edwards. I like Jaron, the HC. They have a cadre of young tough players. Buffalo is my pick for the AFCE with the Pats missing Brady. We go 8-8 with Cassel ASSUMING that the D and the OL improve.

I'll be rooting for the Chargers on Sunday:eek: Regardless,it's true-Buffalo could be blocking the door into the postseason unless they start losing a couple and we get a little win streak going.

Sunday should be a good test.

I think that this is question that we are all somewhat afraid to consider. If we can't beat Buffalo, we're not going to the playoffs.

There were those picking them as a wild card BEFORE the season began. Now the betters have them heavily favored.

Buffalo is good enough to represent the AFC in the SB, as long as Edwards is healthy.

Edwards is the best QB in this division with Brady out and Favre too inconsistent at times,Pennington always up and down to really be the best and Cassel simply pathetic

The Bills win this division and it won't be decided in week 16 either

NE may win that game with Buffalo resting starters if they are set somewhere at the 3rd or 4th seed by then

NE I hope not, but think will be heading back home till camp after that game I am afraid at about an 8-8 mark

What is the status of Edwards? He seems to make a major impact on that team. If he's healthy, I could see Lynch and Evans giving our D fits. Glad it's a home game, that game could make or break the season.

6-10, that will be the bills final record.

I'll be rooting for the Chargers on Sunday:eek: Regardless,it's true-Buffalo could be blocking the door into the postseason unless they start losing a couple and we get a little win streak going.

Sunday should be a good test.
And I'll be rooting for the Patriots to kick some Donkey Ass! Go Patriots!!!

Buffalo is good enough to contend for the division, but then this season all four clubs are getting into contention.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes