PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

How Flying Elvis came to be

Status
Not open for further replies.
It won't let me read without registering.
Could someone just cut and paste?

Some crappy early 90's graphic artists came up with it. So?

I still like the old logo.

The one thing I hate about the Pats is the logo. It makes us look lkike an expansion team IMO, because they all have that new "extreme" look to them instead of the historical looking retro ones that never changes and remind fans that the Pats didn't start in 2001.

Have you ever noticed the outline of the western border of Montana? The Cowboy's may have been America's team at one point in time, but the Patriots are now Montana's team! :)

I hated the old logo, those guys were right, it was ugly. The new one is great and the current color scheme (as opposed to the 90's color scheme) is perfect. I think the Patriots have the best looking uniforms in the NFL.

I hated the old logo, those guys were right, it was ugly. The new one is great and the current color scheme (as opposed to the 90's color scheme) is perfect. I think the Patriots have the best looking uniforms in the NFL.

Minus the silver jersey. Luckily that's going away...or so I've heard.

Some crappy early 90's graphic artists came up with it. So?

I still like the old logo.

Tell that to the guy who drew it and posted this story on Wikipedia today under the username "KLoh."

It won't let me read without registering.
Could someone just cut and paste?

bugmenot.com "DaveW" (if that is your real name)

I like both the old and the new logos, but at least we turned some non-nfl fans into patriot fans, and we got a new logo out of it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back