PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

How fast has this season gone by for you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brady_to_Moss

28-3....
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
Can't believe it's already playoffs...again...seems like not too long ago we had that loss...it goes by so dam fast...wtf

This team better be playing after this weekend unlike the pats 3 years...we are all getting sick of it. Think the players will be motivated to not lose another 1st playoff game...

I want a 30 game season...anyone else?

I hope it keeps going by fast right up to game #19......

Went by really fast...

Can't believe it's already playoffs...again...seems like not too long ago we had that loss...it goes by so dam fast...wtf

This team better be playing after this weekend unlike the pats 3 years...we are all getting sick of it. Think the players will be motivated to not lose another 1st playoff game...

I want a 30 game season...anyone else?

I agree that it seems to have gone by very fast. I think much of that is due to the lockout; four months of the football year got compressed into a couple of weeks, which overlapped training camp, and from then on it was as if my 'inner football clock' never really caught up. This season has totally flown by.

Imagine what it must feel like for fans of teams that missed the playoffs, or were eliminated last week.

I agree that it seems to have gone by very fast. I think much of that is due to the lockout; four months of the football year got compressed into a couple of weeks, which overlapped training camp, and from then on it was as if my 'inner football clock' never really caught up. This season has totally flown by.

Imagine what it must feel like for fans of teams that missed the playoffs, or were eliminated last week.

I know right..lucky we are always in the hunt for the SB..we just don't make it that far anymore...only a few plays away i feel...if they win on saturday..i think we can all breath a little sigh of relief about actually winning a playoff game.. But honestly..the more you win in the playoffs..the hard the losses are...If the pats are in the SB...those 2 weeks are going to be hell for us fans...ahhh

I'd say extemely fast, but winning has a way fo doing that. I imagine teams like the colts/Rams thought the season was very long.

On a side note, most of the games appeared on regular TV for me. I refuse to calculate the cost per game for NFL Sunday ticket (seemed to be only 4-5 games i needed it).

Simple Equation for a fan......

Your favorite Team Sucks = It's a Never Ending Season that goes on and on,feels like 20 years before the draft." :(

Your Favorite Team Is A Super Bowl Contender = "I can't believe it's almost over,what a joy it has been and so fast!" :rocker:

"We just lost two and a row and are 5-3! No way we win AT Metlife Stadium, we're gonna be 5-4 and the division is lost. This team will be lucky to finish 10-6 or 9-7 for the wildcard."-Pats media after Giants loss

How fast the season goes and the mindset of fans change, I'll admit I was pretty down after that Giants game.

Last edited:
"We just lost two and a row and are 5-3! No way we win AT Metlife Stadium, we're gonna be 5-4 and the division is lost. This team will be lucky to finish 10-6 or 9-7 for the wildcard."-Pats media after Giants loss

How fast the season goes and the mindset of fans change, I'll admit I was pretty down after that Giants game.

We all were...but the season really won't matter if we don't win at least this first playoff game

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes