PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

How excited are you for this game today?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wildo7

Totally Full of It
Reaction score
On a scale from 1 to 10.

I'm at about a 9. I think I might have a heart attack before November 4.

Pats 38
Cowboys 24

I'm so excited I just had to go change my pants.

After seeing that debacle last night from the other Boston team, and losing $100 bucks :mad:...I'm pumped up for this game today. Rate my excitement a 10.

Last edited:
I'm at about an 8. Big game, but not as big and gut-wrenching as some of the recent Pats-Colts playoff matches.

I'm excited about every game the Patriots play I don't start biting my nails till it get's deeper into the season.
This game is just like every other it's non conference it really doesn't mean much either way win or lose.
That being said I would love a win and ever since I been a Patriots fan i'm happy just as long as were competitive and in every game till the end.

6 or a 7 maybe...all set for the week, all the chores are done, the house and property are about 95% ready for winter, saw John Mayall put on an awesome show last night, today really is gravy...but the Cowboys aren't the Colts or Steelers, so this is just a tune-up for better things later...a W would be nice, but the season is long and I merely want the team to stay healthy...

Steve Burton, is that You?

On a more serious note, I would say an 8. I love 4pm games the best, lots of time to eat and drink while watching the game and I'm still home by 8. On the football side, its hard not to get up for a Cowboy game with two unbeaten teams. It is also the second "test" game for the Pats this year. San Diego was test #1, this is test #2.

For me, no regular season is a 10 (or even close) this year, as far as excitement. The most that is on the line in any of these games is likely whether we play the Chamionship game in Foxborough or Indy, and it is much too early to worry about that. Even then, Brady has a better record than Manning at both houses. I am rooting for a team that is a machine, and should be expected to execute.

As far as the game, I expect to win by 10 points, as I expect in every game, except against Indy. A loss could happen, and likely will two or three times this year, or even four, but we should be heavy favorites in any one game.

In past years, the playoffs were often on the line, or the division. We own the division. NO TEAM has even blown a 4 game division league.

im as excited as i've been for the last 5 games.

i dont see Dallas being any different than other teams we've played. great wr? we played Chad. bad QB? We've played Losman. Good defense..possibly overrated? We've played San Diego

Last edited:
But common guys, this is the "Duel in Dallas!!!!!!" Seriously though, to all of you pretending that "this is just another game on the schedule, all that matters is the SB blah blah blah", why do you even watch the games? I'd say I'm at about an 8 every week, but this is the best team we've played so far this year so I'm up to a 9. I will be at a 10 on Nov. 4 because *gasp* we get to see how the 2 best teams in football match up against each other. We might win the SB this year but if you can't say you looked back and enjoyed every minute of this season years from now, you'll regret it.

But common guys, this is the "Duel in Dallas!!!!!!" Seriously though, to all of you pretending that "this is just another game on the schedule, all that matters is the SB blah blah blah", why do you even watch the games? I'd say I'm at about an 8 every week, but this is the best team we've played so far this year so I'm up to a 9. I will be at a 10 on Nov. 4 because *gasp* we get to see how the 2 best teams in football match up against each other. We might win the SB this year but if you can't say you looked back and enjoyed every minute of this season years from now, you'll regret it.

I love the game. I watched pices of 4 college games yesterday and will switch between the early games today. However it shakes out, 5-1 or 6-0, this team is geared for the long haul.

What I'm really psyched for today? Taking my dogs for a hike, swinging by the meat house to get some excellent steaks, and then sending my wife shopping so I can stretch out on our hugemongous leather sectional and watch some big screen plasma HD football in the comfort of my own home.

I love the game. I watched pices of 4 college games yesterday and will switch between the early games today. However it shakes out, 5-1 or 6-0, this team is geared for the long haul.

What I'm really psyched for today? Taking my dogs for a hike, swinging by the meat house to get some excellent steaks, and then sending my wife shopping so I can stretch out on our hugemongous leather sectional and watch some big screen plasma HD football in the comfort of my own home.

NIIIICE.:rocker:

from 1 to 10 i go for 9 and i will give 10 when we will play Indy the 4th november

yes...i feel the 'magnitude' of this game too

not bad if we will be able to win @ Dal; not at all

from 1 to 10 i go for 9 and i will give 10 when we will play Indy the 4th november

yes...i feel the 'magnitude' of this game too

not bad if we will be able to win @ Dal; not at all
yes...a high 8

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing