Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 8 80.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Alk

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
On a scale of...oh...say...10-15. I was lauging my ***** off when Manning had to call a timeout because their own crowd was too loud. The best part was after he called timout, they still didn't get it and continued to make noise.

Alk said:
On a scale of...oh...say...10-15. I was lauging my ***** off when Manning had to call a timeout because their own crowd was too loud. The best part was after he called timout, they still didn't get it and continued to make noise.
You have got to be kidding me...

You arent????!!!

Please elaborate... how else were they dumb...??

im dying to know, i hate them.

I didn't see the game, so I can't vote.

Although in general I find Indy fans pretty errogant......considering that Manning hasn't won a damn thing!

Keegs said:

You arent????!!!

That was pretty much it, I know it's already pretty well established but that timeout thing had me rolling. Manning was literally throwing a fit waving his arms trying to get them to shut up. Good stuff. They get a solid 15 from me, there was no point in even giving you an option of 1-9. :D

Alk said:
That was pretty much it, I know it's already pretty well established but that timeout thing had me rolling. Manning was literally throwing a fit waving his arms trying to get them to shut up. Good stuff. They get a solid 15 from me, there was no point in even giving you an option of 1-9. :D

Manning looked like he wanted to go up in the crowd and kill every one of those morons, it was great.

they were not really cheering...it was the fake, piped in noise machine. They forgot to turn it off

There is no piped in noise, FWIW.

But maybe Foxboro could use the machine considering how quiet it normally is there.

it is not piped in noise..and we won the game..hopefully you can say the same against Denver...we usually kill them.

Keegs said:

You arent????!!!

If I remember the play right it was booing for a horrible call by the refs. It should have been pass interference or at least face guarding in the endzone and there was no call. The Colts had several bad calls or no calls go against them and the fans had had enough. It did cost them a time out, but the fans were pretty worked up.

workhorse said:
If I remember the play right it was booing for a horrible call by the refs. It should have been pass interference or at least face guarding in the endzone and there was no call. The Colts had several bad calls or no calls go against them and the fans had had enough. It did cost them a time out, but the fans were pretty worked up.

at least your fans were worked up in some way. God i hate the fans that go to the games. Memo to all of them, you are NOT watching the game from you living room. Make some NOISE!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes