PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

How do YOU watch the Pats games....

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought I was one of the few that watched the games at home rather than at a sports bar, or at someone's house with a dozen other people. After reading some of these posts I am obviously not alone. I found it was too difficult to follow in either of those environments; too many other people barely watching the game. Also, having internet access to sites like this one while watching the game is pretty cool.

In the seasons past I sat at my computer in the chat room with the tv about 2 feet from me. That proved to be far too stressful so this season I have been watching the games on my couch.

I'm glad to see I'm not the only one who sometimes prefers to watch playoff games basically alone. It's just too intense-the most I'll do is go out before the game,maybe hang out until the half but I am compelled to come home after that.
I don't understand how people can get together and chow down during these games! I can't eat,are you kidding me? Like last week-it was around 10pm by the time the knots unwound and my stomach felt receptive to food.
Being a Pats fan is stressful,emotional,painful,(insert adjective of your choice),but the bottom line is:
To fans of other teams who claim jealousy,I say "walk a mile in our shoes" first. Would I ever trade places? Absolutely not.

I like to watch the games at home. Parties or sports bars are too distracting. People actually want to talk and stuff there! If hubby is working, we'll call after every big play. In the past six months we've bought a 50" plasma and new leather furniture. A cold drink, surround sound, Patiots up, and I'm good :D

The the Vine Tavern and Eatery in Phx the Pats hang out in AZ for 10 years feels like back home with over 200 fans screaming and yelling awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back