PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

How do you watch next week's game

Status
Not open for further replies.

PatsWin

Practice Squad Player
Reaction score
If you don't have NFL network?

Well I do have NFLN and I plan on watching the game naked.

From the comforts of my living room and a six of Sam Adams Cherry Wheat...

I have to go to a bar

With a 6pak of Sam Smiths Lager and a bj from my neighbor's 18 yr old daughter. After that I can die a hapy man.:p

I live in NY, so the game will be on here locally.. :singing: And Naked as well :rocker:

I'll be at the game, depending on my Christmas gift. :D

If not, got the NFL Network.

I am fortunate enough to have NFL Network and it will be shown on Channel 5 in New England too. :)

Its my anniversary. Oh honey, you really didn't want to go out............Tivo.

On Channel 5 if you're in the Boston or NY area. At www.nfl.com/live if you have a good connection. At a friend's house or a bar that has the NFL Network if neither applies.

Last edited:
I have NFL Network. If I did not, I'd be set by virtue of living in an area where it will be carried locally.

If I did not have access, I'd probably change my TV service to include NFL Network, OR I'd locate a bar that will carry the game. I can't imagine that any sports bar in the country will not carry the game.

If I did not want to go to a bar or change my TV service, I'd listen to the game on radio.

I certainly would not be whining about having to pay cover or for drinks or for satellite tv to watch a football game.

I have the NFL network, so it will be with my wife and three kids - wearing their new Pats jerseys (Christmas Gifts). We live in a log cabin home in Tennessee, so we will be lighting the fireplace, putting the pets outside and watching the Pats path for perfection in HD. After the monumental win, my wife and I will put the kids to bed and will add one more TD to the undefeated season, for posterity sake.

with my eyes, sitting on my couch....

I'm planning on burnin some sweet leaf and putting down some fine craft brews...maybe even a nip of bourbon and some steak tips...

16-0 cometh

Same way I watched last night game, and several other NFLN games. Sports bar down the block.

I expect to be a minority next week. Albany, NY is giants country.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back