PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

How Do You Guys Feel About The Steelers Game?

Status
Not open for further replies.
****tsburgh sucks. Brady will hang 40 on those scrubs and BB will school their bad staff like always.

If the team stays healthy, I'm picking them in every remaining game they have this season.

Not worried..we always play them very well

The Eagles treat any game with Pittsburgh as a Super Bowl. This was their test and they smacked them around. The Eagles are finally for real. They will come out of the NFC. Wentz is for real.

Baltimore is the only team in the AFC I care about. They are back to playing that defensive-first grind-it-out brand of football. We've blown them out a couple times but in general it's very, very close.

Go to the steelers boards. The stuff they write about us is vile, untrue uneducated and disgusting, they hate us far more than any other fan base. I want this game more than any other. Please go to there boards and read the stuff they say about tom Brady and New England.

I just hope they will finally break out of there denial and admit our greatness after Brady hangs 350-400 yards with 3-5 TD and owns there defense just like he did in 02 04 07 10 13 and 15. The steelers D is tailor made to be picked apart by tom Brady. I hope steelers fans are reading this. Bring it steelers. We are better than you and we will embarrass your D on your home turf just like usual.

Can't believe some people wanted Denver instead of Pitt in afc championship. We would have hung 35-40 on the steelers in foxboro, Denver is our stylistic nightmare. We own Pittsburgh
Steelers fans are A) unintelligent, B) ignorant about football, C) undeserving of a winner and D) upset and resentful that we will soon have more Super Bowl victories than them, or anyone else.

Baltimore is the only team in the AFC I care about. They are back to playing that defensive-first grind-it-out brand of football. We've blown them out a couple times but in general it's very, very close.
they barely beat a bag jags team, they arent very good this year

Impressed by the Iggles yesterday, but teams like the Steelers, especially at home, always seem to save their best games for our guys.

They were interviewing one of the Eagles' DBs on local television on last night's wrap up show and he said something really interesting. When asked why they asked so much success,he replied that they watched a lot of film and they knew the Steelers' routes from the way they lined up at the LOS...
What??
Are the Steelers' that predictable? I find that hard to believe after all these years unless they think it is the execution and not the game planning or maybe the Eagles had some inside info....... Yesterday was a beat down of a Steelers team that I haven't seen in years.....by a rookie quarterback..with a rookie coach and a defense that sacked Big Ben 4 times and left him looking for open receivers when there weren't any......
It was strange and it wasn't simply a game of bad breaks or weird turnovers ( think of the Pats- Eagles game last year with the pick 6- punt return TD and blocked punt TD) but a game where the Eagles made the Steelers look like a 2-14 team....
If it's true that the Steelers are giving a 'tell', I suspect either they ( Steelers) will change it or the Pats brain trust will figure it out given what Doug Pederson did in Philly......

Probably better about them than their fans feel this morning.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back