PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

How Do You Guys Feel About The Steelers Game?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Go to the steelers boards. The stuff they write about us is vile, untrue uneducated and disgusting, they hate us far more than any other fan base. I want this game more than any other. Please go to there boards and read the stuff they say about tom Brady and New England.

I just hope they will finally break out of there denial and admit our greatness after Brady hangs 350-400 yards with 3-5 TD and owns there defense just like he did in 02 04 07 10 13 and 15. The steelers D is tailor made to be picked apart by tom Brady. I hope steelers fans are reading this. Bring it steelers. We are better than you and we will embarrass your D on your home turf just like usual.

Can't believe some people wanted Denver instead of Pitt in afc championship. We would have hung 35-40 on the steelers in foxboro, Denver is our stylistic nightmare. We own Pittsburgh

def one of the 2 boggest games for us this year, not sure which of pitt/den is going to wind up better. Really looking forward to it. not gonna lie, big ben is right up there imo after brady/rodgers and honestly not even sure hes below rodgers right now. Their defense also seens to have improved, but that usually dont matter with brady

I'm worried that Antonio Brown will burn us, sure, but he burns everyone. I think we match up well with their defense, and expect that we'll put plenty of points on the board. As long as the defense shows up even decently well and we don't suffer any major injuries between now and then, I expect us to win.

Yes, sir.

Hitting up @Cleveland too, since it's a relatively short drive (about 2.5 hrs). First time I've ever been able to see more than one game in the same season.
Great to hear. My daughter also will be there in her TB12 jersey. I hope to hear you guys loud and proud!

you are "worried" about football games?

I worry about waking up in the morning...jeezus, football is ENJOYMENT. You may as well worry about getting hit by a semi going to work than a freakin' football game.

you are "worried" about football games?

I worry about waking up in the morning...jeezus, football is ENJOYMENT. You may as well worry about getting hit by a semi going to work than a freakin' football game.
agreed, sports are supposed be a fun way of distracting us from our impending death. But all of us being on a fan forum kinda proves we take them too seriously

I'm not worried about any of those 3. We'll handle Pittsburgh, Seattle, and Denver easily. Only possible losses are to division rivals.

Hey guys, new to the forums..my first post.

Bengals, Steelers, Seahawks and Broncos are the games I'm worried about, however I feel as if the Steelers are starting to click this season. Along with the Broncos, I see them (Steelers) as potential playoff competitors as well.

Very early in the season but how do you guys feel about them right now?

Welcome to the forum.

I'm worried that Antonio Brown will burn us, sure, but he burns everyone. I think we match up well with their defense, and expect that we'll put plenty of points on the board. As long as the defense shows up even decently well and we don't suffer any major injuries between now and then, I expect us to win.

Since you brought AB up, I thought that it was worth noting that the Cincy defense held him to a 4 catch/39 yard day last week, which drastically improved their chances of winning.

Now...I don't know what kind of scheme they used or what they sacrificed in doing so, but I'd have to guess that Belichick catches some ideas while reviewing the tape.

Bengals, Steelers, Seahawks and Broncos are the games I'm worried about, however I feel as if the Steelers are starting to click this season. Along with the Broncos, I see them (Steelers) as potential playoff competitors as well.

The only team that can beat Patriots is the team that Football Gods are making.
If they ll take too many players from New England team, than there is a chance for others. Otherwise it will be one way traffic for pats.

Welcome on forum

It's either Pats or Steelers in the Super Bowl so it's an important game. But now we must look to beat the Ryan brothers

We're on to Buffalo.

No, we're on to Buffalo.

I'm just looking at the game we have coming up in Buffalo.

The team, right now, is preparing for Buffalo.

Really just focused on Buffalo right now.

Just preparing for Buffalo this week.

We're on to Buffalo.

(welcome to the forum!)

Are you sure your not a squeelers fan?;)

After last years start (10-0) and week after week injury after injury piling up, the only thing that concerns me before each game is coming out healthy at the end of the game regardless of the opponent. Win against division foes, win the division, get a top seed in the AFC in that order. All I want is a fully healthy team by December, and fully clicking in January.

Agree watching how the eagles picked their secondary apart not too worried.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back