PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

How Do You Guys Feel About The Steelers Game?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BradyEra

Rookie
Reaction score
Hey guys, new to the forums..my first post.

Bengals, Steelers, Seahawks and Broncos are the games I'm worried about, however I feel as if the Steelers are starting to click this season. Along with the Broncos, I see them (Steelers) as potential playoff competitors as well.

Very early in the season but how do you guys feel about them right now?

giphy.gif

Last edited:
If we're full strength, we'll whoop them but ask me again the week of the game cos injuries happen....for both teams.

Their elite zone defense of the mid-late 2000s couldn't stop Brady.

Their average - above average zone defense now won't stop Brady.

Defensively, Butler neutralized Antonio Brown before the garbage time drive (6 90 0) last year. Ryan should do fine vs. Wheaton.
--------------------------------

IMO, we can contain their offense and they cant contain ours. The two obstacles in front of us of a SB appearance are likely the Broncos defense & injuries.

Bengals, Steelers, Seahawks and Broncos are the games I'm worried about, however I feel as if the Steelers are starting to click this season. Along with the Broncos, I see them (Steelers) as potential playoff competitors as well.

Welcome.

Yeah the Steelers are as close to a must win game as we have this year. Luckily it is at home :) Be nice to beat Denver too.

How do I feel about beating the Steelers and remaining undefeated?

AAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW YEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH

The Seahawks suck on offense and we get them at home. Not going to be a problem.

Welcome to the Board.

Last time I checked, they have Buffalo and Cleveland before they play the Bungles.

Buffalo is a Division Team, so looking past it is always dangerous especially if they're 0--3 and Wrecks Ryan's job is on the line.

Cleveland will be playing its Super Bowl and getting more attention than they'll get for the rest of the season.

I expect the Pats to win both of those games, but, first, ..."We're on to Buffalo."

Welcome to the forum. Like everyone else, too early to tell based on injuries but if healthy don't see a problem beating them at home.

Yep, too early because of the injury train...

But, if we're reasonably healthy and they are reasonably healthy, I don't see a reason that we couldn't beat them.

not worried about bengals or seahawks. we typically do well against cincinnatti and brady will be back. seattle is coming to our building after a monday night game. they are tough but wilson is battling a high ankle sprain.

pittsburgh and denver, both road games, are a little bit more concerning.

As I posted in another thread.

There is a psychopath coming to Gillette soon. His name is Vontaze Burfict. He scares me more than anything else.

I'm in favor of the game.

The Seahawks suck on offense and we get them at home. Not going to be a problem.
They don't play the Seahawks until the middle of November. That's practically another season in today's NFL. They might suck on offense now, but they might be playing lights out by then. And/or our D could be in a different place than the one that shutout Houston. I'll feel good about the game but hold off putting it in the no hay problema category.

Welcome.

Yeah the Steelers are as close to a must win game as we have this year. Luckily it is at home :) Be nice to beat Denver too.
No, it is not at home. It is here in Pittsburgh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back