Welcome to PatsFans.com

How do You Feel About The Madonna Adoption?

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by IcyPatriot, Oct 12, 2006.

1. IcyPatriot

IcyPatriot ------------- PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +803 / 6 / -15

#87 Jersey

Lot's of people angry over the Madonna adoption. I have to wonder if this is based on her reputation of the past? Based on dislike for her because she acts elitist at times?

http://www.breitbart.com/news/na/cp_e101227A.xml.html

They are using the cover that she skirted the normal process, that she is removing the child from his surroundings and other resons skirting the line of coming out and saying she paid someone off to do this.

Forgive me if I'm wrong but every adoption should be praised IMO. I have 3 birth children and I eagerly await being a Foster Parent in the next 10 years. My wife is a foster child ... we said when we were married we would be foster parents or adopt at least 2 kids. Seems wrong that someone talking a child to improve their life gets bashed like this.

I must say...I really do not like Madonna at all...cannot stand her to be honest...but she deserves praise for this...regardless of her popularity.

Opinions???
    Last edited: Oct 12, 2006
  2. DarrylS

DarrylS PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +244 / 9 / -26

I feel absolutely ****ty that this is a piece of information that I was made aware of while watching the news last night, in our short attention span mindset this takes up too much of our time.
  3. sdaniels7114

sdaniels7114 Rookie

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0

To go from absolutely nothing in life to being in line to inherit her millions...

That kid is almost as lucky as all of you were the day I decided to register here instead of Patriots planet.
  4. Real World

Real World Moderator Staff Member

Ratings:
    +412 / 5 / -2

Madonna is a douche. She's an elitist Hollywood hypocrite. Apparently she lined up 12 kids and picked one like you would a Christmas tree.

SHAMELESS STAR BUYS AN AFRICAN SOUVENIR

October 12, 2006 -- NO WORD - yet - on whether Madonna plans to nail her brand-new bouncing boy to a crucifix, live, in concert.

Madonna, the sluttish, egomaniacal mother-of-the-century has topped even her most revolting self. She plans to remove a baby from the loving arms of his dirt-poor father, in one of the most desperate nations on earth.

Madonna has traveled far beyond her bra-baring, intercourse-simulating, public girl-kissing, Jesus-emulating loser antics to grab attention - and flesh.

The one-named wonder, who already has given birth to two children by two different daddies, one of whom she would not deign to marry, has her heart set on raping Malawi.

What do you think about Madonna adopting a child from Malawi?
    Post your comments here Days ago, she lined up 12 African boys - tots hand-selected for her perusal. She picked out a 1-year-old, David, to take home in her luggage.

http://www.nypost.com/seven/1012200...african_souvenir_columnists_andrea_peyser.htm
  5. Pujo

Pujo Rookie

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0

The right seems to have a Madonna fascination...
  6. Real World

Real World Moderator Staff Member

Ratings:
    +412 / 5 / -2

My fascination with Madonna stems from her being...

[​IMG]

...Italian.
    Last edited: Oct 13, 2006
  7. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +502 / 2 / -9

She's "sucking up" to the politically correct liberal slobberers, no matter how rich the kid will be he will still be Madonna's little human "showpiece" for all her whacked out show biz liberal loonies to go "ga-ga" over at her "coke sniffing orgies" and tell each other how diverse and wonderful they are.

It's pretty hard for an American White Kid to get adopted in this politically correct "phony" society today, the Loonies like to parade their little "trophys" around at the beach and on their walks through Central Park, the next time you see one watch how they look at you to see if you are watching them.
    Jesus H Jumping Christ.

I wonder what Madonna' new toy will think when he gets a little older and sees movies of Mommy rubbing her crotch in front of hundreds of dip sh!ts, if he ever sees pictures of the Abba Dabba Dog Leash Lady he will think it is one of "Moms Concerts"

Life is like a mountain railroad
    With an engineer thats brave
    We must make the run successful
    From the cradle to the grave
  8. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +502 / 2 / -9

I wonder if she could do anything for "Filthy Foley" :singing:
  9. IcyPatriot

Ratings:
    +803 / 6 / -15

#87 Jersey

NEM ... you would be maxed out trying to hit the sidewalls of that.
  10. IcyPatriot

Ratings:
    +803 / 6 / -15

#87 Jersey

I'm sure she could dress up from Frosty the Snowman to Lassie and Mr.Ed if that's the ticket to orgasm. :rofl:
  11. 3 to be 4

3 to be 4 Rookie

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0

You have a very good point, F.B.N. In this day and age when abortion is used as a birth control, a person who adopts a child should receive praise and not ridicule. Unless its Michael Jackson.
  12. IcyPatriot

Ratings:
    +803 / 6 / -15

#87 Jersey

yup....it doesn't add up.