Votes: 13 25.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Michael

PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
I'm curious how PatsFans.com members feel about the Pats playing the last reg season game. Poll is not public (will not show who voted)

Last edited:
Combination of "Every time the Pats take the field I'm excited", "It's important to keep the team sharp", and "Squish The Fish".

"Who cares" never really applies when it comes to watching the Pats for me and I watch every game I get the chance. :D Voted on keeping the team sharp though, I feel thats the most important, keep this "thing", whatever you want to call it, rolling.

Last edited:
I love football and I love the Pats. Every time I watch them play I love it.

I voted squish the fish. I was annoyed even when they lost in 05 in the season finale. Go Hoyer go!

I get excited to watch preseason games, this is a regular season game, so ya.

Combination of "Every time the Pats take the field I'm excited", "It's important to keep the team sharp", and "Squish The Fish".

I'm gonna go with this:D

Where's the option for "holding my breath with every snap, praying nobody gets hurt?"

catchingtuna.jpg

That's about the biggest smile and excitement Bill will show.

I'll always look forward to watching the Pats play! I think the most important part of the game is to stay injury free though. It would be nice to squish the fish by a ton but a lot nicer to be healthy for the playoff run.

IMO, anyone who wouldn't pick the first AND last options together isn't a true Pats fan. :)

for me sundays are the best day of the week cuz I get to watch the Patriots play :rocker:

I'm curious how PatsFans.com members feel about the Pats playing the last reg season game.
I'm excited to watch it. But it's like a preseason game. While I certainly want the Pats to win, it's not that big a deal if they don't. Winning would be a reflection of the players executing, but with little or no game plan. it's not that much of a disappointment if they don't. A third 14-win season would be nice. But when all is said and done it's really just a tuneup to stay sharp, and avoid injuries.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back