PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

How do we slow down the Giants WR's?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know if they can stop them.

Bill has to use these 2 weeks to create a special game plan for this offense like he did with the rams, manning colts, mcnabb's eagles, and rivers chargers.

This giants team reminds me of the 14-2 chargers team that bill beat with the pins and needles pats defense like this this years.

It's all up to bill now.

Last edited:
the best way to stop the Gaints WR's is what BB does best zone defense and keep everthing in front of you make the tackle and play great redzone Defense, if they can hold them to 20 point like they did to the ravens the pats will win in a blow out

I think the Patriots best chance at slowing down the Giants passing game is to hold onto the ball on offense. If that fails, hit the receivers and get to Eli with the pass rush. The Patriots defensive backs are not equipped to cover the trio of Giants receivers and Ballard will definitely get some catches.

I just don't think it looks good for us Patriots fans. Giants are the hot team with a hot offense. I really wish the Patriots had one more defensive back that they could throw out there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back