PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

how do we know mangini reported pats videotaping?

Status
Not open for further replies.
and your proof mangini reported pats is ...... ?

Well, to play your game. The Tape was given to the NFL by the JETs
organization
Mangini is Head Coach of the JETs
the buck stops there.

I don't care if the water boy delivered the tape to the NFL.
Nothing gets done without his knowledge.

In fact they probably talked about it and knew what they were going to
do before the game even started. You just don't do something like that
without discussing it. They confiscated tapes before but didn't turn it over
to the NFL. Why this time? Because they talked about it and decided to
do it.
Let me ask one question: Do you really think something of this magnitude
would be done without his knowledge? Do you think he may have even
given his ok?

Anyway the buck stops with the HC in my book.

Last edited:
I believe that proof is your responsibility. The generally accepted as true position is, well, generally accepted as true.

If you say otherwise, you need proof to back it up.

and your proof mangini didn't report pats is ...... ?

not defending mangini. look thru my posts and that will be clear. i think he's a phoney BB rip-off who thinks copping some of BBs trick plays are a substitute for real coaching and talent. i called it last year when everyone was saying he was "mangenius" that he'd be out of the league in 2 years. im sticking to it. so there you go.

all im trying to do is get to the truth on spygate.

getting on my case here is another example of too many people drinking the kool-aid about everything about pats = great, beyond criticism, everything about their adversaries = unquestionably bad. its like end of last year when i said maroney isnt a true #1 back. i was called everything from loser to a trolling jets fan. someone even said they know i must be for another team because no pats fans live in newton. as if newton is so far west of boston we must be bills fans or something.

and your proof that it wasn't Mangina?

Lay out your evidence, flyboy.

Responsibility for it because he (Mangini) is the HC of the Jets does not mean he DID it. The question wasn't whether or not he was ultimately responsible. I think it's an interesting question. Given our past history with the Jets it wouldn't surprise me if it came from anyone in their office.

Technically, it wasn't Mangini. GM Mike Tannenbaum was the Jets official who collared the cameraman at halftime and demanded the tape, setting off a chain of events that involved a standoff between Jets and Pats security which was ultimately ended by a league official, who arrived shortly after to take control of the situation. Mangini was in the locker room with his team.

Technically, it wasn't Belichick that videotaped the Jets. It was some Video guy.

burden is on the accuser. with all the accusers on this board where's proof mangini reported pats is ...... ?

It does't matter if mangini is directly or indirectly responsible for the tapes being given to the NFL. The pats aren't going to punish mangini directly; they are going to punish (publicly humiliate) the Jets (coach, players, organization and fans) and they all deserve every bit of it.

Punishment is the practice of imposing something unpleasant or aversive on a person or animal in response to an unwanted, disobedient or morally wrong behavior.

Is this kind of like "you can't prove that the Pats didn't tape during the Superbowls, so therefore they did" or better yet, "We don't know that Iraq doesn't have weapons of mass destruction so therefore they do" I believe that both those statements worked out well :rolleyes:

How about this one: show me a link to an article that says or proves Belichick directly ordered Matt Estrella to videotape the Rats* defensive signals

Well, to play your game. The Tape was given to the NFL by the JETs
organization
Mangini is Head Coach of the JETs
the buck stops there.

I don't care if the water boy delivered the tape to the NFL.
Nothing gets done without his knowledge.

In fact they probably talked about it and knew what they were going to
do before the game even started. You just don't do something like that
without discussing it. They confiscated tapes before but didn't turn it over
to the NFL. Why this time? Because they talked about it and decided to
do it.
Let me ask one question: Do you really think something of this magnitude
would be done without his knowledge? Do you think he may have even
given his ok?

Anyway the buck stops with the HC in my book.

Very well said....Mangina KNEW everything there was to know about how BB and the Pats operated......NO ONE else had that kind of internal knowledge.....so as you say, I don't care if the waterboy or JoJo the chimpanzee (Jests new mascot) blew the whistle.....It all came from that fat, bloated, turd faced RAT...they call "Fredo Man-GINA"!!!!!

Good post.....

The proof doesn't have to be much more than the video interview with
Man-GINA after the incident, sweating harder than Nixon, eyes darting around like a mafia informant, stammering like a woodpecker.....No....make no mistake about it.....Man-GINA......was....and IS.......THE RAT!!!!!!!!!!

Cmon Tommy....you know better than to ask this question!!!!!!!

Kind of a sad thread. Pats fans need someone to blame, and there is no one more perfect than the guy who is the perfect patsy, the turncoat who had the audacity to take a head coaching job that was offered to him. Because, as we all know, the NFL really wronged the poor widdle Patriots when they asked them to play by the rules.

Steve Young & the ESPN crew were talking about this the other night, and the intel on this is basically the opposite: that Mangini was not the one who turned the Pats in...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back