Not open for further replies.

Tunescribe

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
2019 Weekly Picks Winner
2021 Weekly Picks Winner
2023 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
Commercial Man has torched us the last two times we played in OUR house and suddenly, the Colts defense is playing over its head. I'm not concerned as much about the Colts defense as I am Manning and his receivers playing pitch and catch again at their indoor rinky dink roller-rink of a stadium. I hate to say it, but I was impressed by Indy's intensity against Baltimore despite Manning's sub-par showing. I don't see our pass rush getting to him much and when he has time ... Well, we've all seen it before. What can we do differently this time?

Decisively.

:rocker:

Ball control. They will be expecting us to run, so our very first offensive series we should use play action and see if we can go deep. After that just pound the hell out of the with Dillon, then when they're tired, bring in our homerun hitter.

Giving this further thought: I believe we must out-physical them and really beat up on their receivers. It also might help if we give Corey Dillon an intravenous caffeine/sugar high-ball before the game. We need a big game from him and Maroney.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes