Welcome to PatsFans.com

How do we beat the Colts this time?

Discussion in 'PatsFans.com - Patriots Fan Forum' started by Tunescribe, Jan 15, 2007.

1. Tunescribe

Tunescribe PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +2,439 / 15 / -23

#61 Jersey

Commercial Man has torched us the last two times we played in OUR house and suddenly, the Colts defense is playing over its head. I'm not concerned as much about the Colts defense as I am Manning and his receivers playing pitch and catch again at their indoor rinky dink roller-rink of a stadium. I hate to say it, but I was impressed by Indy's intensity against Baltimore despite Manning's sub-par showing. I don't see our pass rush getting to him much and when he has time ... Well, we've all seen it before. What can we do differently this time?

2. sieglo

sieglo In the Starting Line-Up

Ratings:
    +99 / 0 / -0

Decisively.

:rocker:

3. mavfan2390

mavfan2390 Rotational Player and Threatening Starter's Job

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Ball control. They will be expecting us to run, so our very first offensive series we should use play action and see if we can go deep. After that just pound the hell out of the with Dillon, then when they're tired, bring in our homerun hitter.

4. Tunescribe

Tunescribe PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +2,439 / 15 / -23

#61 Jersey

Giving this further thought: I believe we must out-physical them and really beat up on their receivers. It also might help if we give Corey Dillon an intravenous caffeine/sugar high-ball before the game. We need a big game from him and Maroney.