PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

How do Patriot fans feel about having Moss?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Respect is a two way street, Aqua respects noone here, so I could give **** less what he thinks.

Moss is a five time pro bowler and a lock for the HOF, is in his prime and has a great QB throwing to him. I love how the doubters claim he has lost a step and had two down years in Oakland; look at the players around him and who the QB's were, people want to totally discount that.

Okay well I've herd you guys talk the same way about Chambers countless times. You tell me, great receivers make their QBs look good. Chambers has NEVER been in a good situation yet still has a pro bowl.

I've goten used to it. I used to think he was in his 30s or 40s, but I'm almost convinced he's 12 or 13.
your used to it alright .youve been abused your whole life.from kids taking your lunch to getting your ass kicked on a regular basis by your mother :D ya your used to it alright

I'm sorry, but if you aren't a teenagre, you are one pathetic loser.

your used to it alright .youve been abused your whole life.from kids taking your lunch to getting your ass kicked on a regular basis by your mother :D ya your used to it alright
Seriously, i don't know what Aqua has said in the past, but judging by your last few posts, you have absolutely no idea what it means to come to a forum and hold a discussion with somebody who doesn't share your point of views. Talk about immaturity and being narrow minded.

I think it's great to have a threat like him on offense, but part of me liked winning the old way with our own players. I don't think Moss will create problems because as soon as he starts one he'll be out.

Seriously, i don't know what Aqua has said in the past, but judging by your last few posts, you have absolutely no idea what it means to come to a forum and hold a discussion with somebody who doesn't share your point of views. Talk about immaturity and being narrow minded.
like i said before i don't give a sh-t what you think.your nothing but a troll .if you don't like it here nobody is forcing you to stay .i would never waste my time having a real football conversation with you or aqua or anybody who comes here to troll from another team.i dont have any problems with patriots fans that i don't agree with here and unlike you i don't go to other teams message boards looking to start trouble .its so nice of you to defend aqua .are you two dating now?lol

Last edited:

You see, he doesn't know anything about football so he ducks having to actully hold conversations by making up stories, calling us names and using excessive "lol's."

Look at his post history. If you find one post that has to do with football, I'll be FLABERGASTED! You will also notice he tends to follow me into threads where I talk about football then he degrades my opinion. People will respond to me with good football talk but then he has the tendency to kill a thread. That's his specialty here, thread killing, immature toilet talk, and the village moron.

You see, he doesn't know anything about football so he ducks having to actully hold conversations by making up stories, calling us names and using excessive "lol's."

Look at his post history. If you find one post that has to do with football, I'll be FLABERGASTED! You will also notice he tends to follow me into threads where I talk about football then he degrades my opinion. People will respond to me with good football talk but then he has the tendency to kill a thread. That's his specialty here, thread killing, immature toilet talk, and the village moron.
this from the guy who actually has more than one screen name[russy]here.this from the guy who loses a bet and doesn't pay up.

like i said before i don't give a sh-t what you think.your nothing but a troll .if you don't like it here nobody is forcing you to stay .i would never waste my time having a real football conversation with you or aqua or anybody who comes here to troll from another team.i dont have any problems with patriots fans that i don't agree with here and unlike you i don't go to other teams message boards looking to start trouble .its so nice of you to defend aqua .are you two dating now?lol
Like i said, talk about being narrow minded. Lets see if you can even begin to comprehend what i'm about to explain, lets say, for the sake of argument, that Aqua has been nothing but a troll, flamer, with nothing to contribute. Why then, would you add more fuel to the fire by calling him names??? Why not just ignore him altogether?? Don't you think you're reducing yourself to his level by calling him names after a legitimate post?? It's not that i'm trying to defend Aqua, i was just trying to show you how your comment has totally changed the course of this thread by going way of topic like we have done. And keep in mind i'm still trying to talk to you in a grown up manner after you've told me that you don't give a sh*t about me and calling me a troll and making dumb references about Aqua and me dating.

this from the guy who actually has more than one screen name[russy]here.this from the guy who loses a bet and doesn't pay up.

It's not hard to make someone look dumb when you make things up. You see, if you had proof, you might actully have some dirt. But neither of these things are true, so good luck with that.

Like i said, talk about being narrow minded. Lets see if you can even begin to comprehend what i'm about to explain, lets say, for the sake of argument, that Aqua has been nothing but a troll, flamer, with nothing to contribute. Why then, would you add more fuel to the fire by calling him names??? Why not just ignore him altogether?? Don't you think you're reducing yourself to his level by calling him names after a legitimate post?? It's not that i'm trying to defend Aqua, i was just trying to show you how your comment has totally changed the course of this thread by going way of topic like we have done. And keep in mind i'm still trying to talk to you in a grown up manner after you've told me that you don't give a sh*t about me and calling me a troll and making dumb references about Aqua and me dating.

I'm really interested to see how he reacts to this.

Last edited:
It's not hard to make someone look dumb when you make things up. You see, if you had proof, you might actully have some dirt. .
lol what makes you think i need to prove anything?what do you think this is a court of law.you and i both know that you and russy are one and the same .if you want to find out how to check ip adds then go to best buy and ask .i guarantee you they can tell you how.but im not going to make it easy for .like i said before get on your bike and peddle down to best buy or have your boyfriend give you a ride .and pay off your bet .the money was going to charity .that's lower than low even for a loser like you.

stop calling me a troll and making dumb references about Aqua and me dating.i love aqua and if you dont stop im going to tell my mommy.say what you want about me but i wont stand for you attacking my aquahoney
i had no idea how strong your feelings were for aqua.ill try to stop but no promises.

Last edited:
HAHA! He responded just about exactly how I said he would.

And Sum, he just shows us again how he can' talk like an adult.

You know, there really should be an age limit if you want to post here.

We need a smack forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
Back