PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

How Do Other Team's Rookies Get Their Numbers so Fast?

Status
Not open for further replies.

zippo59

Experienced Starter w/First Big Contract
Reaction score
You go to other teams websites and they already have jerseys for sale with their draft picks complete with their numbers. Patrick Willis has 52, Posluszny and DeOssie both have 51, Ginn has 11, Joe Staley has 74, and Marshawn Lynch has 23, to name a few. We don't find ut our rooks numbers until the end of may it seems. I know it's not a big deal but I just think it is strange.

Last edited:
Because some teams would rather have their rookies in the equipment office rather than the film room.

Because some teams would rather have their rookies in the equipment office rather than the film room.

I know picking a number is such a time consuming process. :rolleyes:

Seriously. I'm surprised Belichick didn't have the Commish hand Meriweather a playbook at the podium.

I know picking a number is such a time consuming process. :rolleyes:

Be patient. They'll be out by rookie minicamp, which is a week from Saturday.

At this point, players are finishing up whatever school they have left and will report to the team next week.

Picking numbers aren't such a priority for the Pats that, when the team is talking to the players this week, that's one of their questions.

Be patient. They'll be out by rookie minicamp, which is a week from Saturday.

At this point, players are finishing up whatever school they have left and will report to the team next week.

Picking numbers aren't such a priority for the Pats that, when the team is talking to the players this week, that's one of their questions.

Yeah it's not something I'll lose sleep over, and if for some strange reason the delay on the numbers is somehow related to the Patriots winning, I'll take the winning anyday. :rolleyes:

But I figure during the offseason there is time for these kind of threads. Heck, there were three threads wondering what Moss' number will be and there were like eight discussing the crisis of the fact that Tom might have to put a T in front of his name after we signed Kyle Brady.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back