PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

How do I keep my wife from giving birth...?

Status
Not open for further replies.
For the record... my wife is as big a Pats fan as I am. And she reminds me constantly that it was SHE that got our man Tom Brady's autograph at training camp this year.

So true!

THANK YOU!!! The message has been delivered! Thanks for the "beads".

That's fantastic! What an amazing time and experience that is! I hope ours follows a similar course.

BINGO! WE'VE GOT BINGO!! This has been an ongoing joke amongst my wife, friends, family, and co-workers. We've had a lot of fun with the pregnancy (the experience itself, the Sox, the Patriots historic run, etc.) and we can't wait for it to come to fruition. But yes ANXIETY is abound! This is our first child and that is nerve racking enough. As is this insanely historic occasion with the Patriots. We are HUGE life long Patriots fans and this game comes with its own ANXIETY. And 2 weeks is 2 long! Just having a good time with the good fans of Patriots Nation.

Couldn't - agree -more.

BINGO! WE'VE GOT BINGO!!

Which one.... the season recap one or 3 GAMES TO GLORY 4?

It is a girl...but her arms won't be big enough for the "GET PAID" tats...

BINGO! WE'VE GOT BINGO!!

Yeah...it was. My wife and I were making jokes about it all that afternoon. And we've kept it going to this very day.

ShrewBeer et al: thanks for the real advice too! Much appreciated.

Sounds like your head (and heart) are in the right place, big guy. Enjoy the day, whatever (or whomever) it brings!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back