PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

How could you not do the Lights out dance?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate Merriman as much as the next guy, but you guys have the least amount of class in the NFL. Your coach has no respect for anyone and shows no class and the players are following his lead. I'd be embarrassed to say that I root for those guys. I'm not trolling or bashing or whatever all of you will say, I'm just saying, show a bit of class.

And how do you think you all would react if we had lost a close game at our house and several of the opposing team went to the middle of the field and danced and taunted our fans. Would you say that it just part of the game, or would call them classless jerks?

Classless jerks. But that's understandable in a way. Immature, but understandandable. He ain't a rookie, though....maybe he's never won a big game on the road. And yes we should act like we've been there before.

As far as Merriman goes....what a punk (oh, yeah, and a cheater, too). Wasn't that him in the 1st quarter doing his 'Lights Out' dance after almost (as in nearly) sacking Brady? Yeah, class my *ss.

I hate Merriman as much as the next guy, but you guys have the least amount of class in the NFL. Your coach has no respect for anyone and shows no class and the players are following his lead. I'd be embarrassed to say that I root for those guys. I'm not trolling or bashing or whatever all of you will say, I'm just saying, show a bit of class.

Thanks for the classy post yourself.

And how do you think you all would react if we had lost a close game at our house and several of the opposing team went to the middle of the field and danced and taunted our fans. Would you say that it just part of the game, or would call them classless jerks?

Yeah, and those oh so full of class Chargers would have just quietly left the field with and Oh by Golly we won grin on their faces like they did last year when they beat us in our own house. :rolleyes:

Look, I don't care what any of those players think. They got what they deserved. I will never forget that this oh so classy Charger team told us all to go f*ck ourselves last year after they beat us in our own house.
They showed us so much class and respect on that day. :rolleyes:

What goes around comes around. Anyone in here who is naive enough to believe that team would have just meekly walked off the field in happiness if they had beaten us yesterday is deluding themselves. They would have taunted us while we walked off the field. Heck we would have heard the taunts all offseason. From what I hear, they did a whole lot of taunting during the game.

Last edited:
You don't seem to get it. Why should we act like jerks because the opposing team is expected to so? Your excuse seems to be that the chargers would have done the same. I used to think that we were better coached and classier than that, as players and as fans. I guess not. Shotty allows that kind of classless behavior and it reflects on him as coach. As LT said, our display reflects on our coaching staff.

Yeah, and those oh so full of class Chargers would have just quietly left the field with and Oh by Golly we won grin on their faces like they did last year when they beat us in our own house. :rolleyes:

Look, I don't care what any of those players think. They got what they deserved. I will never forget that this oh so classy Charger team told us all to go f*ck ourselves last year after they beat us in our own house.
They showed us so much class and respect on that day. :rolleyes:

What goes around comes around. Anyone in here who is naive enough to believe that team would have just meekly walked off the field in happiness if they had beaten us yesterday is deluding themselves. They would have taunted us while we walked off the field. Heck we would have heard the taunts all offseason. From what I hear, they did a whole lot of taunting during the game.

You don't seem to get it. Why should we act like jerks because the opposing team is expected to so? Your excuse seems to be that the chargers would have done the same. I used to think that we were better coached and classier than that, as players and as fans. I guess not. Shotty allows that kind of classless behavior and it reflects on him as coach. As LT said, our display reflects on our coaching staff.

I wasn't aware of team rules for the Pats about celebrating after a win. Thanks for piling on BB too. Shame on you. I guess he should've spent less time hugging his kids and more time patroling his players.

I think we both expected more from the Pats in our own naivete but it wasn't like it's not done bye every NFL team in every game. Get a grip.

First of all, although I am a new member of the Patriots fan forums site, I have joined several "Opposing" teams sites over the course of the past year. I will state without a doubt, the Chargers fans are by far the most sensitive. I have never even been warned on the 7 or 8 other sites I have visited, but I have been "banned for life" from the Chargers site. They said it was for trolling, yet I never used schoolyard insults, profanity or insulted their fans or the city of San Diego.

Last night I saw the were crying about the Patriots players doing the Merriman dance at the end of the game. I guess the felt it was ok if Merriman did it after he got all those sacks...."If" he had gotten all those sacks, but the Patriots were "classless" for giving it right back to them.

They got upset with me for making a list of all the things boston & new england are known for...especially Clam Chowder. That really pissed them off!! why? I have nfi

I'm not sure why, but you have to be careful mentioning food these days.

Trust me on this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back