PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

How Come Nobody Told Us the Ravens are All Talk, No "O"

Status
Not open for further replies.

PatsDeb

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
Jeez, they should be up by 21 points. They just sacked Manning; maybe they'll come back. If we were lucky enough to win tomorrow, I would love to get them in the AFC Championship game.

What a joke the Ravens offense is. Hell, put Boller in and throw it down field.

Jeez, they should be up by 21 points. They just sacked Manning; maybe they'll come back. If we were lucky enough to win tomorrow, I would love to get them in the AFC Championship game.

How should the Ravens be up by 21? Their offense is weak.

Now where is that visiting fan who thought I was nuts to want Baltimore? :rofl:

Brian Billick's game plan and play calling was pitiful. It all started downhill from the very first series of downs. Two running plays a desperate 3rd down pass and a punt...Pitiful play calling to open a game. Non agressive, and passive. A loser of offensive straegies.

his off game plan has been same all season...only difference..his defense scored pts and gave short field positions...today neither happened and billick was left holding his stupid pad

Wow. I had no idea how feeble Baltimore's offense is. Baltimore doesn't give up a touchdown in the game and still loses. WEAK!!!

Baltimore's run offense stunk this year. They were the one team in the playoffs that matched up very poorly against Indy. People forget that Baltimore fired their offensive coordinator partway through the season.

How should the Ravens be up by 21? Their offense is weak.

Because Manning didn't have a good game and couldn't put it in the end zone. He threw two picks which gave the Ravens good field position and they did nothing with it. I don't even think the Ravens D played that well (although they probably got tired being on the field all game); even though the Colts couldn't get in the endzone, they did manage to run on the Ravens a bit. What a waste of a bad game by Manning.

Brian Billick's game plan and play calling was pitiful. It all started downhill from the very first series of downs. Two running plays a desperate 3rd down pass and a punt...Pitiful play calling to open a game. Non agressive, and passive. A loser of offensive straegies.

Right you are NEM. I couldn't believe that the Ravens had the same offensive plan as the Chiefs. Run up the middle and when that doesn't work, we have no answers. Why not spread the field? I didn't see them do that once.

You all couldn't be more right... Baltimore blew its chances, first and foremost with that McNair INT AT THE GOAL LINE... a total choke job on that down

Ravens were in hte game thanks to their defense but except for Clayton (and even he fumbled a HUGE play away) the offense didn't show up :(

BTW, Vinny has improved his kicking EVERY game I've watched this season. His FGs are longer than they were last season for us... he's been routinely hitting from 48+... I'm confident in the Ghost but it sure smarts seeing #4 in that uniform

Mcnair looked clueless, passes floated and often delivered late and off the mark, but that is how he played most of the season the Deffense carried them to the playoffs. As much as I hate the Colts I also took pleasure in seeing Brian (i'm so smart) Billick look so helpless on the sideline.

i've been saying it all year. baltimore is our local team in northern virginia and i've tried watching some of their games these past couple years. their offense is unwatchable. whenever people like the sports guy talk about baltimore as a superbowl team i'd wonder if they'd actually watched any of their games or were just going on reputation.

I have to admit, the Ravens snuck up on me this year. I don't have a dish and they weren't on that many nationally televised games. But one thing I did think as they emerged was that I couldn't imagine Steve McNair leading them or any team to a SuperBowl. After watching every play of yesterday's game, I think my instinct was right.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back