PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

How come Miami vs. NE is also so late?

Status
Not open for further replies.
WHy don't you ask horse face Polian how that goes...
at least we know it's hot in Miami, as well as the RCA dome in second halfs....

PD.
What goes around comes around?
The shoe is on the other foot?
Don't let the door hit you in the azz?

I find it so funny how this idiot says we struggle with the Dolphins, as if it's a serious problem. Wow, what a shocker, a division opponent plays us tough!

Lets comapre the history from 01, shall we?

2001 - Series split, Patriots win last game if the series and clinch the division. Who came out on top that year?

2002 - Dolphins kill us in Miami. Second game, all the Dolphins have to do is win and they are in the playoffs. Instead, they lose to NE, knocking them out of the playoffs. Who owns who now?

2003 - Nothing. The Dolphins are swept, the Patriots dominate.

2004 - Patriots win first game of the series, by the time they played Miami again they had the division clinched, atleast the #2 seed locked. Miami wins. Congrats, you won an absolutely meaningless game. Again, how do you own us?

2005 - Miami competing for the division, loses the only game they had a chance to jump into first place for. Then, with their starters resting for the playoffs, Miami defeats a Cassel led Pats team. Tell me, who won the important game and who beat the backups?

2006 - Patriots win the first game, Dolphins win the second. Again, the Dolphins fail to make the playoffs.

So lets see here, every single win you've had against us, the Pats already had the playoffs locked up. Every game that had some signifigance such as playoff implications or division standings, the Patriots beat the Dolphins. So who owns who? Ever since 01, we have a winning record, more division titles, more superbowls. You guys have meaningless wins against us. Yet you call your team a problem? No, the only team thats REALLY is the Pats kryptonite, the Broncos, who have knocked us outta the playoffs, nearly beaten us with their 2rd string QB can call themselves our krypotonite.

You fish fans can keep winning all the meaningless games you want to. We'll keep beating you when it matters, we'll continue dominating the division, and we'll constantly contend to be there at the end of the year. Hey, heres hoping your fins win their superbowl and split the season series!
now thats what im talking about .:D

What goes around comes around?
The shoe is on the other foot?
Don't let the door hit you in the azz?
Time flies!
There's no "I" in TEAM.
Don't count your chickens before they hatch!

We can do platitudes all day.

Yep the Patriots are a better team. Good job, that makes you a better person than me.

No, I never said that. I'm sure you're a fine person. You could cure the blind with a touch of your hand for all I know. And I am certainly a prick.

Maybe I should just be one of those bandwagon fans and root for the winning team every year huh?

If it makes you feel better, you could. I was a diehard fan when the Pats were winning 1 or 2 games a year, though, so I cannot identify with bandwagoners.

You brought up a Pats "problem", so I responded by mentioning a Fins "problem". Nothing more than that. I'm no flamer (in any sense!), chill out buddy.

Yes well perhaps no team was as awful as the Pats for the majority of their history.

True, but for me that makes their recent success all the more enjoyable (and, for a while, shocking!).

Riddle me this

To paraphrase an old ethnic joke...

Q: What's a Miami fan's favorite wine?
A: "When are we going to New England?"

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back