PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

How come Bart Scott is so quiet?

Status
Not open for further replies.
X1000000000000000000000 on him being overrated.
The guy has been getting blown off the ball ALOT this year if you watched and keyed in on him
On TGG they had a thread about "if his play was declining"
Shocking enough 98% of them said "He does the dirty work so guys like Harris can make the plays"
Since when is Bart Scott Vince Wilfork
God they're blind

Last edited:
Cromartie (and LT) are still mad about the 2006 Lights Out dance on the Chargers logo by Colvin, Hobbs, etc.
Funny thing about that is Brady was on the sideline yelling at those guys to knock it off.
Stay classy, boyz.

Maybe he doesn't want to break down into tears again like the last time we made him crack

Cromartie (and LT) are still mad about the 2006 Lights Out dance on the Chargers logo by Colvin, Hobbs, etc.
Funny thing about that is Brady was on the sideline yelling at those guys to knock it off.
Stay classy, boyz.

Yeh, the irony of it all is, after the game which the Pats successfully ended LDT and the Chargers' season and sealed Marty's fate, LDT was whining about how "classless" it was for them to do Merriman's "lights out" dance to "rub it in". EXCUSE ME, anybody else see the delicious "irony" in this? It is very simple, if you don't want $#!T rubbed in your face, don't do it yourself.

EZ76

Last edited:
X1000000000000000000000 on him being overrated.
The guy has been getting blown off the ball ALOT this year if you watched and keyed in on him
On TGG they had a thread about "if his play was declining"
Shocking enough 98% of them said "He does the dirty work so guys like Harris can make the plays"
Since when is Bart Scott Vince Wilfork
God they're blind
Only problem with that is Harris has not had a good year either.

Maybe, unlike Fatfoot and OctoDad, he knows what a complete TOOL he looked like last time and is just focusing on the game. Like that whole sickening "I love to be a villan, I love to hit people" BS during the ESPN pregame.

But it's not going to matter.

Maybe, unlike Fatfoot and OctoDad, he knows what a complete TOOL he looked like last time and is just focusing on the game. Like that whole sickening "I love to be a villan, I love to hit people" BS during the ESPN pregame.

But it's not going to matter.

That's a good possibility. I mean most of us do grow up eventually.

Sounds like some Jets players think Cromartie went too far

Watching the TV and reading some quotes from players like Revis who was asked about what Cro said about Brady seems like all he said were things like, how great a player he thinks Brady is and how he just likes to do his talking on the field. Also surpisingly Bart Scott I heard on the TV made a comment like "cant we all just get along".

To me it just sounds like some of Cros teammates even felt like that was too much and uncalled for.

Did you see his skit before the December game. It made him out to be a man, but after the game he turned into a girl

Re: Sounds like some Jets players think Cromartie went too far

Maybe they heard about what usually happens when this Patriots team gets trash talked in the media.

Wait until after the game..they are going to kick his ass

Wait until after the game..they are going to kick his ass

That would be funny, I think hes done with the Jets after this season. Along with Oakland, the Jets have a lot of personnel decisions to make, could see a whole new faces after they lose Sunday.

after the game the team should collectively beat Cro and Rex up Full Metal Jacket style with bars of soap in socks.

Count me in the "They will beat the crap out of him after the Patriots deliver their own beatdown on Sunday" crowd.

Stay classy, boyz.

I'm going to be disapointed if nobody does the lights out dance after the game.

Maybe he doesn't want to get run over by BJGE again on the way to the end zone.

There's something going on with the Jets that I just can't put my finger on.

People have talked about Ryan's design to take the pressure off the players by making himself the story. I bought into that until "Cro" decided to flap his gums.

Calling someone an ******* and adding **** him for good measure is pretty heavy, even for today. It's an even bigger deal when that person is one of the most popular players in the game.

It seems like Cro's remarks undercut Ryan's strategy. If that's true, channeling my inner Florio it opens the door to ask what if any issues has this created in the locker room this week. The fact that it would be an issue at all says that at least some distractions have been created. Not a good thing in the playoffs.

Maybe he doesn't want to get run over by BJGE again on the way to the end zone.

...or by Mankins or Vollmer or Light or Crumpler or Gronk or...:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back