PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

How can the media not mention the Giants' defensive backs?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
How can the media not mention or just doesnt want to face it that Brady only struggled this season when there is a hof safety on the other side. Last time i checked the giants safeties are nothing close to that. Another big factor in all this is Brian the Big Mac Waters. He is going for his first superbowl win. Him and Connolly seem to work great together oh and Connolly has been playing lights out. But yea Brady only struggled this season when there is a hofer safety on the other side. If they just rush 4 and those 4 being those lighter DE's i would welcome that why you ask? Cause Pats OLINE are Gorillas compared to chimps. Another key i believe is gonna be Vollmer if he plays i wouldnt be surprised to see Solder in as our 3rd TE to run them chimps over. Now onto Ridley do you guys think he will play? Well i think so his fumble against Denver didnt affect the game but woodheads did and you know Woody will be playing. As i write this i want to punch the eff outta fraud parker on 1st and 10 what a goon.(I know grammar spelling sucks but hey im from southie hard to type and not drop the f bombs :rocker::rocker::rocker::rocker:)

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: How can the media not mention

Or just doesnt want to face it that Brady only struggled this season when there is a hof safety on the other side. Last time i checked the giants safeties are nothing close to that. Another big factor in all this is Brian the Big Mac Waters. He is going for his first superbowl win. Him and Connolly seem to work great together oh and Connolly has been playing lights out. But yea Brady only struggled this season when there is a hofer safety on the other side. If they just rush 4 and those 4 being those lighter DE's i would welcome that why you ask? Cause Pats OLINE are Gorillas compared to chimps. Another key i believe is gonna be Vollmer if he plays i wouldnt be surprised to see Solder in as our 3rd TE to run them chimps over. Now onto Ridley do you guys think he will play? Well i think so his fumble against Denver didnt affect the game but woodheads did and you know Woody will be playing. As i write this i want to punch the eff outta fraud parker on 1st and 10 what a goon.(I know grammar spelling sucks but hey im from southie hard to type and not drop the f bombs :rocker::rocker::rocker::rocker:)

He threw half his picks against the Giants and Bills, no HOF safeties there. vs PIT he had a solid game but our defense didn't, can't compare that to the AFCCG which was the opposite.

He threw half his picks against the Giants and Bills, no HOF safeties there. vs PIT he had a solid game but our defense didn't, can't compare that to the AFCCG which was the opposite.

couple of tip balls for int in that giants game. He still threw where he wanted unlike the pitt and ravens game. Like i said the man threw where he wanted and Brady usually doesnt make the same mistakes twice. The giants DB's are nothing at all its the chimps up front but like i said we got Pissed off gorillas who have something to prove cough Mankins cough Light. YOu know who i wish we had right now is............. David Givens man he always seem to make that tought quick 7 and out sideline catch we gonna need Branch or dare i say it Ocho to make those plays. The quick outs in a hurry up will slow them chimps up front down.:eat2:

Or just doesnt want to face it that Brady only struggled this season when there is a hof safety on the other side. Last time i checked the giants safeties are nothing close to that. Another big factor in all this is Brian the Big Mac Waters. He is going for his first superbowl win. Him and Connolly seem to work great together oh and Connolly has been playing lights out. But yea Brady only struggled this season when there is a hofer safety on the other side. If they just rush 4 and those 4 being those lighter DE's i would welcome that why you ask? Cause Pats OLINE are Gorillas compared to chimps. Another key i believe is gonna be Vollmer if he plays i wouldnt be surprised to see Solder in as our 3rd TE to run them chimps over. Now onto Ridley do you guys think he will play? Well i think so his fumble against Denver didnt affect the game but woodheads did and you know Woody will be playing. As i write this i want to punch the eff outta fraud parker on 1st and 10 what a goon.(I know grammar spelling sucks but hey im from southie hard to type and not drop the f bombs :rocker::rocker::rocker::rocker:)

After Brady put up 50 against each of the Steelers, Ravens and Giants, the best 3 teams he's faced this year, you'd think this sort of conversation would die down. It's not as if he's struggled at all against the best opponents this year, or anything like that.

Last edited:

After Brady put up 50 against each of the Steelers, Ravens and Giants, the best 3 teams he's faced this year, you'd think this sort of conversation would die down. It's not as if he's struggled at all against the best opponents this year, or anything like that.

hmmm not getting what you're saying.....

hmmm not getting what you're saying.....

I believe he's being sarcastic.

Anyway, Brady struggled against Dallas also. Their secondary isn't so hot. I think his struggles against the Giants have been overstated, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes