PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

How Bout those Jets!

Status
Not open for further replies.

carolinatony

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
Cricket...
Don't see many hanging around much to we?
So; do do the Bengals beat them this week. They are another bad team that was Overhyped this year like the Rats!

Is it me or is Mangini's nose growing? It seems bigger and more crooked with every interview.

the Rats sauck and their fans are obviously morons.

Only an idiot roots for a team that rents its "home" field.

Cincy will KILL the jets. Seriously. They'll score 30+, easy.

I was listening to the Boomer and Carton show this morning on WFAN and Craig Carton was ripping into the Jets. He said the Jets have only 4 offensive plays: the qb sneak, the lob pass, the screen pass and the trick play. He then labeled the Mangini offense the "Sneak & Lob" offense. Brilliant!

I never, ever would have thought so but The Rat is making freakin' Herm Edwards look good

Cricket...
Don't see many hanging around much to we?
So; do do the Bengals beat them this week. They are another bad team that was Overhyped this year like the Rats!

I'll be here all week. Try the veal.

Tough time to be a Jet fan. Perhaps they should move to the NFC to become relevent again.

Last edited:
I was watching ESPN and on those Around the Horn or something I think and they had a question ..Should we Rename Mangenius?
I just got home from work and didn't hear the rest of it.
We could come up with some good one I'm sure?

Wow. The Jets went from the Good Ship Lollipop to the Caine Mutiny in 1 month. I really invite Jet fans to become Patriot fans. We won't hold any grudges. You'll have a wonderful time over here. You can always hop back on their bandwagon should they ever become good again, say, in 15 years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back