PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

How bout that effort by Watson?

Status
Not open for further replies.

drew4008

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
Ran all the way from the other side of the field and caught up to one of the fastest corners in the league, and then SMOKED him!!!

I guess that 4.4 speed that everyone was talking about when he was drafted was no joke. This guy's got a bright future.

That was amazing. In some ways it was the play of the game.

Good stuff. It's indicative of his work effort and heart. I think he's going to be a great player in years to come.

drew4008 said:
Ran all the way from the other side of the field and caught up to one of the fastest corners in the league, and then SMOKED him!!!

I guess that 4.4 speed that everyone was talking about when he was drafted was no joke. This guy's got a bright future.

Benjamin looks like a pretty good use of a #1 pick. He is becoming what we had hoed he could.

I just hope he spends the off-season with the Jugs machine.

Fantastic effort. Made me proud. I thought he got the touchback, too, but oh well.

please...THIS POST MUST NEVER DIE FOR ONE WEEK !

what watson done was incredible, amazing, unbelievible...

one of the greatest play i ever seen...

thks BEN WATSON

thks a lot for the wonderfull play

i am PROUD to be Patriot fan and i am proud that you are with us !

grande Ben !!!

Last edited:
Patters said:
That was amazing. In some ways it was the play of the game.
IMO for our offense it was the play of the game! Great effort Ben, you're going to be exciting to watch! :)

Amen to that.

What heart !! What dedication to finishing the play.

Too bad the Ref's missed the call.

You know what.....that was.....

drew4008 said:

One of the GREATEST plays in Pats history.........what a f'in competitor this guy is an a TRUE patriot........good for him....that shows the kind of fire we will need next year.....and hopefully years to come.....good playing BEN!!!!

Glad someone else posted this.... that was an AMAZING "never give up" play by Watson!!!

That should be the film they show over and over and over to players throughout the offseason

The play almost saved the game (for the moment). It was a matter of a couple of feet. If the ball went out at the pylon instead of the half yard line, it would ahve been patriots ball at 10-6, and no seven points for Denver.

:agree:

As badly as the game turned out, that was one of the true highlights of the game. No matter what mistakes he may have made, Watson definitely deserves major props for that play.

Last edited:
ctpatsfan77 said:
:agree:

As badly as the game turned out, that was one of the true highlights of the game. No matter what mistakes he may have made, Watson definitely deserves major props for that play.

Look at what Watson did in the entire playoffs and you see the possible emergence of a major new star at TE.

I've probably seen something like it before a long time ago but I don't remember where or when. That's the greatest effort I've ever seen in sports. Training camp lingo is going to be punctuated with "Watson hustle" and "Watson effort" and "You gotta Watson all the way to the whistle!"

today i am thinking ONLY about that BEAUTIFUL INCREDIBILE WONDERFULL PLAY from BEN WATSON.

in my opinion is on of the best EVER play in our history.

it was incredible...

amazing.

i have not sufficient words only GRAZIE BEN !

a true Patriot !

proud to be Pats Fans also today after that kind of play !

Ben Watson is a stud, period. Him blowing up that play made the defeat easier to swallow. Absolutely blew him up.

Bump.

Incredible play. Even though I felt like breaking the TV after the pick was run back, Watson suddenly breaking every bone in Bailey's body from out of NOWHERE still made me and my friends laugh for like 15 minutes straight.

Last edited:
really really an incredible play that personally i will never forget

what a play...

Great, great, play and effort. If the ref had made the proper call on that fumble, it would have meant so much more.

drew4008 said:

He's a world-class athlete!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back