PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

How bad is the AFC east

Status
Not open for further replies.

[email protected]

On the Roster
Reaction score
If it was not for the Pats, this AFC East divison could be the worst in history. Outside the pats - the division will be 2-15 within the next 30 minutes. Can anyone think of a division being this bad? Could the pats actually lock up a spot by week 10?

If it was not for the Pats, this AFC East divison could be the worst in history. Outside the pats - the division will be 2-15 within the next 30 minutes. Can anyone think of a division being this bad? Could the pats actually lock up a spot by week 10?

Yes they could. And I for one am glad that the Jets are on that list. Sweet. Very sweet. I have a soft spot for Buffalo, wish they had more to cheer about. They have great fans. Miami I could care less about. Just hope they don't make a statement this year against us. They seem to have that going for them. Like Denver, do they own us???

It's quite possible that the Jets, Bills, and Dolphins may only get 2-3 wins each. I dunno, though...since they all have to play each other twice this season, that may inflate the win total for at least one of those.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes