PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

How bad could this injury be?

Status
Not open for further replies.
98.5 post game guys are reporting Brady is no were to be found. Wasn't even in the locker room after the game. WTF:mad:

felger and co are doing cartwheels. next we will hear how BB shouldve not played brady after scoring 2 TDs.
BB and pats are going to milk this like with moss in2007 preseason

why would he be?

Why wouldn't he be? They are in Washington, DC. He is either in the locker room, on the bus back to the airport, or at the hospital getting an MRI. Where else would he be?

I'd be on the bus sleeping

Would everyone be freaking out if Brady had not injured a completely unrelated part of his body last season?

He's a tough SOB. He will be fine.

No one will be worrying about his knee anymore

I hate this stuff...........just wish we knew. The waiting is the hardest part.

This is just perfect. I hate the preseason so damn much.

haynsworthe that big fat fu@@er. im so pissed right now. brady better be ok...

Assuming it's not the worst injury(torn rotator cuff) what's the recovery time for a separated shoulder?

Someone go find Moss. What's he doing. If he's crying, we're ****ed. :rolleyes:

He didnt seem it too much pain going into the locker room...but looked like when Pennington had his shoulder like that..not good.
worst it could be is a torn labrum

i hope for your guys sake it's not that, you never want to see an injury like that that's going to sideline a player for a while

i don't cheer for injuries to rivals

hopefully he's ok

brees injury looked MUCH worse at the end of 05, and that guy got rebuilt by dr andrews and throws stronger than before

Did anyone else think that Haynesworth's sack is pretty much ALWAYS called roughing the passer for drilling him into the turf? Not that it SHOULD, but that it often is.
wilfork disagrees

I tore my rotator cuff in HS...mine looked like a lil hit compared to that..that didn't look good is all i am saying.

On the 98.5 post game show,they're reporting that Brady did not take the usual podium questions after the game.Also,he was not seen in the locker room,at the end of the game.

.........please God,please.....I'll be good,if......

Since this is all about me .....I can not take another Nfl season without Brady.

Since this is all about me .....I can not take another Nfl season without Brady.

funny...I just typed the same thing, then deleted it and did not post it...ha.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back