PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

How bad could this injury be?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brady is fine.

I don't think he would have been able to windmill his arm the way he was on the sideline with a torn rotator cuff, would he?

Of coarse he would. I've bench pressed with a torn rotator. It just hurts like a SONOFA.

It may not be a rotator though. it could just be sore. Im just saying that if it is.. we're in some serious trouble. Hopefully it's just sore.

He could've easily torn his rotator cuff. Look for him to start a new streak on the injury report as "probable" with shoulder being the reason.
I truly doubt you would tear your rotator cuff on something like that. Separate your shoulder? Yes. But tear the rotator cuff? I don't think so.

J D Sal

haynsforth that big fat piece of sh#@. he intentionally drilled brady..

If he were fine, he would have been on the sidelines with his teammates in the 2nd half. The fact that he went back to the locker room is a concern, IMO.

Did anyone else think that Haynesworth's sack is pretty much ALWAYS called roughing the passer for drilling him into the turf? Not that it SHOULD, but that it often is.

The way he landed reminded me of Chads rotator injury, rotator cuff tears do not mean he would be out for the season, he would just loose a little zip, would have to play through pain. Like Favre and Chad.

I am sure he is fine, but it did look awkward.

If he were fine, he would have been on the sidelines with his teammates in the 2nd half. The fact that he went back to the locker room is a concern, IMO.
If he had never come out for the second half, it would have looked even worse. Either way, he threw on the sideline without any noticeable pain in the motion. I doubt the trainers would have let him do that if it was any thing of concern.

that brady hit reminded me of when tony seragusa landed on rich gannon....ending his career.....however we will have to wait till mri results come in. hopefully brady is ok

Festo-Bionic-Arm_large.jpg

Did anyone else think that Haynesworth's sack is pretty much ALWAYS called roughing the passer for drilling him into the turf? Not that it SHOULD, but that it often is.

=======================================================

I did not see it as a cheap shot play, but it was violent, not excessive.

98.5 post game guys are reporting Brady is no were to be found. Wasn't even in the locker room after the game. WTF:mad:

Just heard on the radio that Brady was not in the lockerroom after the game. Not good.:mad:

why would he be?

im sure he is fine. if it were the regular season he'd play for a snap or two to see how the shoulder is. preseason is not worthed to take the risk. Guess he's back on the injury list as "probable" all season long again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back