PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

How bad are the new jerseys?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brady_to_Moss

28-3....
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
I am looking to get a Gronk/Lloyd one..but the reviews don't seem too good..

They looked OK to me. To which are you referring?

They look like crap compared to the old ones.

I haven't seen the authentic, or elite, yet. Not too interested in the replica "game" one.

the replica ones are awful. they are not breathable at all. it' just feels weird when you put it on.

How much the new nike jerseys? I want the Brady replica :cool:

The New Jerseys are awful. They will probably end up benching Sanchez for Tebow and go about 5-11.

Do adults really wear jerseys to watch the games? Do they wear cleats too?

...says the guy talking **** over a message board. Internet Tough Guys Rule! :rolleyes:

I ordered a custom replica jersey with our last name and the year my wife and I got married for the number. If it doesn't wear well (and the way the fabric looks, I don't think it will) I can always frame it and hang it up.

I do, as do a TON of people at various sports bars I watch games in.

Interesting criteria you have for judging people. Ironically, it says a lot more about you than those you are judging.

Think I will buy from China instead. Costs a 1/5 the price of an authentic.

I have no problem with adults wearing jerseys, especially since I do so myself. But what I do have a problem with is seeing someone in some 17 year old jersey with the italic number 28 and the name "Martin" (or "Coates"). Update your collection, people! :D

WOW.. $100 for a poor quality replica jersey? The Reebok replicas were only $80. (even cheaper if you got the knock-offs).

Why does part of me hope that Nike and the NFL falls flat on their faces with this jersey change?

I have no problem with adults wearing jerseys, especially since I do so myself. But what I do have a problem with is seeing someone in some 17 year old jersey with the italic number 28 and the name "Martin" (or "Coates"). Update your collection, people! :D

I love old and rare jerseys, personally. I'd rather wear one of those than be one of the hundreds wearing a #12.

My John Lynch Patriots jersey is a prized part of my collection :p

I gave up wearing a jersey and hat after THIS fan put me to shame ...I'm just not worthy..

image.jpg

Last edited:
I do, as do a TON of people at various sports bars I watch games in.

And most of them look silly, 40 Year Old fat guys with beer bellies. That said, I have a Tippett that I wear only when I go to games. I agree with Borg, around town (except if your a kid) and in Bars they don't look right. After your 20s, you should stick with tees and sweatshirts.

it's fine only on game day, but other than that stick to sweatshirts and tees.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes