PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

How Bad Are Our Running Backs?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know how so few seemed to see it in this thread but Dion Lewis is a superstar in the making. If he stays healthy I say he has greatest upside of any current Patriot. Most recover well from an acl. What I saw before his injury was a young Curtis Martin Thurman Thomas type. He has the intangibles. Escapabilty, power, can catch. White in my mind doesn't come close to what Lewis can do.

I think Lewis is the number 1 reason bill didn't draft any backs. If Lewis hadn't gone down I think they would won Super Bowl. Of all pats he's one I'm most excited to see return.

I don't know how so few seemed to see it in this thread but Dion Lewis is a superstar in the making. If he stays healthy I say he has greatest upside of any current Patriot. Most recover well from an acl. What I saw before his injury was a young Curtis Martin Thurman Thomas type. He has the intangibles. Escapabilty, power, can catch. White in my mind doesn't come close to what Lewis can do.

I think Lewis is the number 1 reason bill didn't draft any backs. If Lewis hadn't gone down I think they would won Super Bowl. Of all pats he's one I'm most excited to see return.
T2 and C-Mart? Are you serious?

When he rushes for 1300yds and catches 500yds let me know.

I love him but cmon now.

Still expect a handful of decent Rbs to be cut before or during TC that we will take a look at.

Can't say that I agree with your comparisons, but Lewis obviously helps to give us a real running/receiving threat out of the backfield.

Of course, the main concern with him is his small frame and ability to make it through an entire season plus playoffs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes