• going crazy like a championship game

Votes: 16 32.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ShrewBeer

Third String But Playing on Special Teams
Reaction score
feels like at least the championship game to me. im giddy as hell.

I had a dream that we lost, but it was against jax.. But then again I fell asleep last night with the nfl network on last night.. Im nervous, and need a win for a nice 2 weeks till the begininng of our corination..

The thing I'm loving is that I feel no nervous anxiety. Just enjoying what has been an awesome regular season - this will cap it off. Not too concerned with how many records they'll break, as long as there are no injuries everything will be cool.

no nerves... it's game 16.... can you really see the giants winning? it's kind of a joke.

it's not like in the playoffs when you lose you are out. in the playoffs when you go down early the first quarter quickly turns into the third quarter

I'm excited for it to start because I want to see records broken but for some reason I care less about this game than any other we've played so far this year. Nothign to be nervous about I have full confidence we are going to win.

I had a dream That Stabler blew it on 4th down, but theres a flag
:)

I feel almost eerily calm... very unlike me on game day. Especially one as big as this one.

we will never again witness a pats game that some of us feel like its preseason and the others feel like its the championship. extremely odd

we will never again witness a pats game that some of us feel like its preseason and the others feel like its the championship. extremely odd

and this could quickly change in the first quarter

I had a dream that we lost, but it was against jax.. But then again I fell asleep last night with the nfl network on last night.. Im nervous, and need a win for a nice 2 weeks till the begininng of our corination..
I am being very honest when I say that I had a dream about the Pats vs Giants. The Pats were kicking ass, Brady was throwing a bunch of TD passes. It was probably because this was the only thing on my mind last night thus I dreamed about it.

I am surprised that I'm not as anxious as I usually am. I'm really excited and pumped up for this game. Hopefully it can be a blowout. But if not a win is great anyways. Hopefully I don't come on to see the usual crying if the Pats don't play perfectly though or if all the records aren't broken. We should just appreciate this.

Last edited:
I am being very honest when I say that I had a dream about the Pats vs Giants. The Pats were kicking ass, Brady was throwing a bunch of TD passes. It was probably because this was the only thing on my mind last night thus I dreamed about it.

I am surprised that I'm not as anxious as I usually am. I'm really excited and pumped up for this game. Hopefully it can be a blowout. But if not a win is great anyways. :D

a blowout would be REALLY great......no strain on the heart...and no crazy blood pressure going on!!! GO PATS!

This week has felt like a Superbowl week, but tonight...today...well, this feels like the Snowbowl.

I'm not nervous at all which is very unlike me. I'm looking forward to it so much I've started pacing back and forth between the fridge and the family room where the plasma is already warmed up. It's still too early to start drinking beer. Only bad thing is, this game marks the end of the best regular season we Pats fans have ever witnessed. It's been a hell of a ride, lets keep the throttle mashed! GO PATS!!!

a blowout would be REALLY great......no strain on the heart...and no crazy blood pressure going on!!! GO PATS!

i too, hope brady and moss get my heart rate down to a normal pace early in the first quarter

Lots of hype and press this week. It definitely feels like playoff football to me. God, I feel so lucky to be cheering for possibly the best team of all time.

I'm excited, its not like a normal game,we'ar playing for the history books.

Last edited:
How does this game fare on your nerves

They are what they are.

The game starts at 0-0, it's 60 minutes long, and one team, hopefully the Patriots will score more points and win.

I predict a victory as always, but that's not unusual. What would be different this time is while I predict the Sox to go 162-0, the Celts 82-0, Dabruins 80-0, I might be right this time.

Home game in two weeks. amirite.

Normal game for me. I mean it's nice and all, but over the top on the coverage.

antsy like a playoff game, but dulled with booze :)

usual game ..means iam nervous. more so because of the injuries to our o line and the giants pass rush.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes