Welcome to PatsFans.com

HOW ARE Y'ALL DOING 0lO) jack is alive and ready 0

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by jack, Jun 15, 2008.

1. jack

jack Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

:) I LIVE in nashua N.H. and was med flighted to brigham and womans hospital after I died due to an orange size brain tuma that hemmoraged (gleoblastoma) same cancer as honorable senator ted kennedy...
    I am a dot brawler laddie and I am an irish warrior who will beat the snot out of the disease to give hope for the young and old alike to live an adventurous and joyous spiritual life
    I WILL continue this conversation and will answer any questions you may have:rocker: I have 100% cognitive functionality and am ready to debate like william wallace!!
    I cannot waste my time on mundane and redundant topics if you persist to believe political propaganda that is nourished to you like political gerber baby foody'all have a wonderfull evening and a beautiful morning.
    Time is a prescious commidity that I will no longer waste walking in the sand and debating with the rude, crude and socially unacceptebable:
    Have faith and self discipline and be cordial and kind or face the wrath of (jack) DAVID:rocker: freedom:)
  2. MrBigglesWorth

MrBigglesWorth Rookie

Ratings:
    +16 / 0 / -0

God Bless You and I hope you conquer it.
  3. otis p. driftwood

otis p. driftwood Rookie

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0

Glad to see you back, it wasn't the same without you. Sorry for your troubles. I wish you luck in your battle.
  4. PatsWSB47

PatsWSB47 Rookie

Ratings:
    +141 / 0 / -1

#12 Jersey

:rocker::rocker::rocker::rocker: Rock on JacK!
  5. cupofjoe1962

cupofjoe1962 Rookie

Ratings:
    +44 / 13 / -7

I wish you the best !
  6. Real World

Real World Moderator Staff Member

Ratings:
    +384 / 5 / -2

Welcome back pal. Hope you kick arse. ;)

Did you say you died? :eek:
  7. Boston_Patriot

Boston_Patriot Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Hell Jack, nice to see ya.

However, I am confused by something you posted. You said, "after I died."

I got lost with that one.
  8. patsfan13

patsfan13 Hall of Fame Poster PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +154 / 7 / -13

Hi JAck, glad to have you back and seeing you feel a bit fiesty. Prayers for you and your family. I look forward to disagreeing with you for many years to come, :D
  9. jack

jack Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

IN 2007 I applied for medicaid, being that I WAS an unisured american construction worker (bluecollar) tried and true and proud of my skillset and expert dedication and craftsmenship:rocker:, being that I LIVE in very conservative live free or die N.H. ,inorder to recieve medical help required to be alife and death emergceny. On 4-25-08 I SUFFERED a massive brain- bleed, due to an orange sized tuma that popped and had a friendly nashuan call rockingham ambulance for my survival thank GOD
    Anyway I reported my symptoms to the paramedics, leftside partial paralyiss, a migraine headache; like the kind you suffer on march 18 or january 2, :bricks:
    And they reported my sympotms along with their own analysis to southern n.h. regional medical center. and the responce came back over the 2-way radio as massive brain bleed, and life flight to boston stat.. SHortly after that communicationI EXpired and was resuscitated and incubated, I NEVER had been in a helicopter and missed the flight and did not check the scenery out the windows
    I DID see the milkyway all the planets in our solar system and the globular cluster in the center of the milkyway where millions of stars are caught in the massive gravitational force of a massive blackhole, and I woke up 3 days later(honest)
    after neurosurgery. MY head was as big as barry bonds with a shortline railroad that fused my craniunm together.
    my analogy of before and after is akin to data on star trek being shutdown and turned back on my positronic neural net is now highspeed with photographic memory...
    IF the live free or DIE STATE OF N.H. would have granted subsidized medicare it would have saved the tight fisted n.h. hicks approximately $1 million dollars,:snooze you lose... think about cancer and under priveledged children that $ 1 million dollars could have helped our young americans, instead of a 39 year old unisured floor installer who is as of 4 years sober and volunteers for the needy and yes patsfan13 american vets :rocker:
    MANANA I will report the expenses,for instance the life flight(helicopter ride was $8.500,my chemo pills are $8.000 and the neurosurgergywas close to a million... Just pretend your a true compassinate conservative and spend that money more wisely:bricks: and the difference in chidrens lives that could have been realized... have faith and stay strong folks GOODNIGHT and GODBLESS you all

HEY REALWORD thank you for the freidly welcome brother.
    MY NAME IS David
    Last edited: Jun 15, 2008
  10. Patters

Patters Moderator Staff Member PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +170 / 4 / -4

Wow, Jack, welcome back. Sounds like you beat the odds. Keep on doing so. What you went through is pretty amazing. At least these tough times are happening in an age when medical science gives you a fighting chance. My thoughts are with you.
  11. Friar_Tuck

Friar_Tuck Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

GOD be with you. Glad to see you are with us.
  12. jack

jack Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

PATSFAN13 I WILL LAY MY CARDS ON THE TABLE ABOUT MY VOLUNTEERISM WITH PROOF AND SUBSTANTIATED DOCUMENTATION AND MY BEFORE AND AFTER PICTURES.

ORIGANALLY POSTED BY PATSFAN13
    You claim to be a volunteer helping vets, I'll bet you have never been near a VA hospital.

I VOLUNTEER AT HARBORHOMES, NASHUA N.H, AND CANCER RELAY FOR LIFE, AND (N.S.K.),nashua soup kitchen, vets first spring street nashua n.h,and community council(harbor homes) a peer support group for the homeless and mentally ill who were kicked to the curb in the 80's by your hero ronny reagan, so he could build I.C.B.M.'S AND Pay for psychic remote viewers to spy on the U.S.S.R., AND for military weapons (such as hand held nuclear hand grenades, I BELIEVE YOU WOULD ENJOY BEING THE PITCHER FOR THAT VERY BRIGHT SCAM:rolleyes: AND ON AND ON THE RONCO SCAMATHON MADE MANY A MILLIONAIRE OUT OF HUCKSTERS.
    WOULD YOU PATSFAN13 rather have a handheld nuclear grenade and proper medical and housing for terminally ill vets and american children????????????????????? being a tighfisted conservative that a sqeeter could'nt draw U.S.A BLOOD OUT OF I ALONG WITH EVERY COMPASSIONATE LIBERAL/CONSERVATIVE KNOWS YOU BACK THE BUSHPETRODOLLAR OVER ANY DISADVANTAGED VET OR NON SERVICE RED BLOODED AMERICAN..........YOUR PIENZA IS MUCHO LENTIL COLONEL KLINK:comprendE?,SABE?AVITAZAY, CHOW, HABLA MANA BENDICO:D PLEASE DON'T FAIL TO SEE THE HUMOR:bricks:
    I THINK YOUR COACH RUSH LIMBAUGH IS CALLING TO THE CORNER FOR A WATER BREAK AND TO REDUCE THOSE 2 EGGS THAT ARE SWELLING WHERE YOUR OCHO'S USE TO RESIDE...............One BIT OF ADVICE I HAVE A MEAN RIGHT HOOK AND DEVASTATING KNEE STRIKES AND THROAT COLLAPSIN ELBOW STRIKES.............THANK'S To growing up in Charlestown and Dorchester AND RAISED BY AN ALCHOLIC NAVY VETERAN WHO CATAPULTED F4 PHANTOMS ,AND A4 SKYHAWKS OFF THE DECK OF THE U.S.S FORESTALL TO FIREBOMB VIETNAM ,LAOS AND CAMBODIA , WOULD YOU CARE TO EXPLAIN WHY THAT WAS NESSECARY????????????????????ENlighten all of us with your military savvy and knowledge patsfan13, and don't rush us into sleep with outlandish fabricated propaganda.............use your own independent analysis, not your brand of political gerber baby food your turn yuppie boy.....juke and faint is an effective strategy or be a puss and use a weapon like a sharp cognitive rebuttal and countered with patsfan13 propaganda sucker punches your specility ... Beware, bigdogs are allowed to roam and puppies stay on the porch
    Last edited: Jun 16, 2008
  13. Friar_Tuck

Friar_Tuck Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

What part of Dorchester? I was a Dorchester guy myself and went to HS in Roxbury, Roxbury Memorial High School. Not there anymore, I believe it's Boston Tech, or at least it was.
  14. jack

jack Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

93 sawyer ave next to st. margrets hospital from 72-78, went to the savin hill boysclub and fished off of the morrisey blvd. drawbridge pier at savinhill beach/boston harbor, also lived in charlestown , cory st and bunkerhill projects.............and bow st everett...........I miss the black razzberry frappes with jimmies at brighams on tremont st and the frogpond and fishing at castle island.AND angelinas pizzaria on broadway in everett and mike's donut shop, and buzzyies near the charles jail, absolutely fantastic roastbeef sandwiches and onion rings, and richy's italion ice:rocker:
    I went to Edward everett school on pleasent st. 2miles from the store 24 on columbia rd.during the bussing chaos THANKYOU FOR THE KIND WORD'S FRIAR TUCK, I AM SO HUMBLED AND GRATEFULL TO BE ABLE TO CONVERSE WITH FELLOW PATSFANS AND DOT VETERANS:)
  15. scout

scout Rookie

Ratings:
    +38 / 0 / -2

#15 Jersey

Hey God Bless you Jack. I hope you post more often as you have a way with words. I'm sure your posts will add significant chatter here.
  16. jack

jack Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

ORIGANALLY POSTED BY PATSFAN13 sent to me (jack-akaDAVID by this lowlifesh!tbag patsfan13
    You claim to be a volunteer helping vets, I'll bet you have never been near a VA hospital
  17. patsfan13

patsfan13 Hall of Fame Poster PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +154 / 7 / -13

Glad to see you are still bitter and angry.
  18. jack

jack Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

:)
    hey scout:rocker: thankyou so kindly for the heartfelt welcome back and generous words:) and I will add post and so will my new extended family, Ihave met so many wonderful people that are quite intelligent and engaging, that would be a great addition to this board,patsfan13 and his side are like custers last battle crazy horse is riding for the ditto heads:bricks:
    have a great night brother!
  19. jack

jack Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

hey patters good to talk to ya brothah, plese no sympathy I am a true survivor, not bragging,
    II experienced some traumatic stuff as achild and young adult, I could be living in bushdad, shudder the horror those poor humans are sufferring over a cleverly devised scam(cue patsfan13 to cover bush's backside in 5 seconds like a true traitor supporter.... patters pm me please,
    I and my girlfriend will be at dana farber and brighams in 2-3 weeks, maybe also the museam of art
    the omni the aqarium, or you might have a great suggestion... we are both in the design and art field...she is in market developement for a sign company.......And I design and fabricate custom art rugs, and faux paint and murals along with furniture, like custom yankee shaker tables with n.h. irds eye maple or birch, or crafts with photography with native wildlife..........takecare have a great night patters "I'll post in the morning with coffee:)
  20. reflexblue

reflexblue PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +58 / 3 / -0

#91 Jersey

First welcome back Jack,and i hope the worst is over for you. After reading post #9 carefully it sounds like your saying you can cognate beter now than pre tumah.