PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

How are the 37 ppg Patriots flying under the national radar?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't care what the mediots think. All I care about is another lombardi. Vince said it best "as long as we win I'm happy". I feel exactly the same way.
I'm not a stat geek, really. The only stat that I care about is WIN. :)

I agree, there's no clear "best in the league." I also agree that the Pats are "flying under the radar," especially having watched NFLN and ESPN looking for some Pats highlights recently... I kept seeing the more interesting Houston/Detroit game.

A headline saying "The Pats Score a Lot of Points!" is like a headline proclaiming "A Dog Bit a Man!"

I'll agree with the sentiment that currently there's no clear cut best in league team. Texans looked shakey and honestly should not have won without the ref gifted TD. And the 49ers are changing their starting QB midseason? Risky.

Pats on the other hand have by far the best offense in the NFL and are ON PACE to threaten/break the 2007 team's record. It's true that high powered offense has now become a tradition in New England ever since 2007. But breaking the scoring record is a BIG DEAL. I wonder why none of the mediots have noticed that this team just might pull it off.

The real test of course will be 9ers Texans back to back. If the Pats sweep those 2 games, I don't see how they can't be considered the #1 team in the NFL.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back