PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

How Are Jets Fans Taking All This? :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
there really is no scenario anymore that looks good for us. I really might not even watch the last 3 games. I guess i should root for the 49ers? Brady winning #4? Eli and hated giants pulling miracle run again? Flacco being a sb winner?

There's just nothing else to say. the league we love is torturing us again

............lmao:rofl:

Last edited:
OMG that is so funny. THANK YOU for posting. Some jet fans are willing to root for the pats than see the giants win another superbowl HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Seriously, who really cares how the Jets fans are taking this?

I hope they are as suicidal as they sound.

Rex is taking a real beating, all 600 pounds of him.

What about Steeler fans?

They detest the Pats and Ravens.
The 49ers are 1 SB away from tying their 6 rings.

Absolute torture, and on two different levels. The Patriots' success just breeds the normal kind of rivalry torture suffered by any losing team. That can be deeply painful, but at least you share the torture with your friends and neighbors.

But the GIANTS' success means your friends and neighbors are busy planning big game parties while you look like a chump, and you're subject to ridicule from strangers if you wear your Jets cap to the grocery store. In the worst case scenario, your 8-year-old comes home from school deciding he's a Giants fan like all his friends.

Absolute torture, and on two different levels. The Patriots' success just breeds the normal kind of rivalry torture suffered by any losing team. That can be deeply painful, but at least you share the torture with your friends and neighbors.

But the GIANTS' success means your friends and neighbors are busy planning big game parties while you look like a chump, and you're subject to ridicule from strangers if you wear your Jets cap to the grocery store. In the worst case scenario, your 8-year-old comes home from school deciding he's a Giants fan like all his friends.

.....and their Hindenburg of a franchise is in the hands of Fatty McFootlicker!

It's going to be a very long few months for these people.

Well Shmessy, I will admit those threads are amusing.

They are eating thier young over there. freaking cannibles :singing:

Quote:

Originally Posted by jetssjumets

Typical prisoner of the moment syndrome. Because NE beat Tblow, who we all know stinks, all of a sudden they will win the Superbowl. Ok. Then let's crown their ***** right now and not play the games.

Just keep in mind NE is tagged with the 2nd greatest upset in NFL history and arguably top 5 in all of sports history when they choked against the Giants.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>......<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<,
dude, you make incredibly idiototic statements. "Arguably"? They break records every freakin game they play! They won #3 SBs. They have dozens of championships. They have one of if not the best QB to have played this great game. WHAT? have WE gotten? I'll tell ya, SOUR GRAPES! thats what. Squat, Zilch, nada. Every and any team can lose on any day. Oh yeah, don't ya just wish OUR org. could be like thiers for just one season? learn something about our adversary before you open your yap. Im still waiting to see those Asterisks you say are on the official NFL records btw. SHOW ME !

If Green Beans fans are kvetching about the playoffs they are even more pathetic than could be imagined. They have enough problems with their own team to fill New Giants Stadium several times over. Leave the playoffs to the big boys. Watch, learn, and appreciate.

Well Shmessy, I will admit those threads are amusing.

Surely there are pangs of guilt in all this, but it's only sports.

....and I still remember watching the Pats-Jets playoff game with my son at DisneyWorld last year and silently leaving the hotel room to rejoin the rest of the family at Magic Kingdom that night. We rode back to the park in the shuttle bus and I kiddingly offered him a Lifesaver - - he didn't get the joke (guess you have to be over 35).

They'd love to see The Harbough Bowl, even if the NFL was rigged to the hilt like some believe what would be so freaking interesting about the Harbough Bowl?

To Dominant D's? Drop dead boring unless your a jet's fan...

Tom Coughlin is still the Best HC in New York and knows how to get his team ready for big games. Take notes Rex.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes