PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

How about....

Status
Not open for further replies.

mcsully

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
Eric Moulds? I know its that time of year where most NFL fans throw out player names and dream of seeing an all star team on the field next year. But I look at his age, salary cap and lack of QB support and I see the real possibilty of him leaving Buffalo.
The front office has not done to well with free agent WR in the past but think Moulds could quickly wipe out our short memories :)

The only issue I remember with this guy was him getting deactivated at the end of the season last year. He took it on the chin and didn't cause any further issues. He looks like a winner that wants to be on a winning team.. If all things are equal, I would love to see him in a patriots uniform next year!

I guess I'm the only one in the boat on this one :p

mcsully said:
I guess I'm the only one in the boat on this one :p

Not much to add from last weeks discussion?

No your not alone we just had it on another thread. If you ask me I think thats who we will sign and not Nate Clements who the Bills will franchise anyhow. With only Deion being a legit starter it wouldnt surprise me to see them sign Givens AND Moulds. We know the Patriots run a lot of multiple WR sets.

Last edited:
PatsChick87 said:
Not much to add from last weeks discussion?
Unfortunately I'm unable to drop in every day and post 10000 messages :)
Work and Family prevent me :p

Moulds

This guy could have had some great career stats if he had a QB all these years. I bet he would leave Buffalo for cheap if he could get on a contender... Although, there may be significant courters..

Most here would accpet Moulds for the right price, which usually means at less than others would pay.

I think Moulds would be a great addition.

mcsully said:
Unfortunately I'm unable to drop in every day and post 10000 messages :)
Work and Family prevent me :p
Sad to say the same doesn't stop me!!! :rolleyes: Just didn't want you to think you were being ignored!!! ;)

I like Moulds

But I doubt we sign him. All things considered I would prefer to resign Givens. Too bad that probably won't happen either. I think Joe Jurivicous is the most likely FA signing. Which isn't a bad deal. But I can go along with PatsChick87's thinking here..... :rocker:

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes