Welcome to PatsFans.com

How about....

Discussion in 'PatsFans.com - Patriots Fan Forum' started by mcsully, Feb 13, 2006.

1. mcsully

mcsully Rookie

Ratings:
    +4 / 3 / -0

Eric Moulds? I know its that time of year where most NFL fans throw out player names and dream of seeing an all star team on the field next year. But I look at his age, salary cap and lack of QB support and I see the real possibilty of him leaving Buffalo.
    The front office has not done to well with free agent WR in the past but think Moulds could quickly wipe out our short memories :)

The only issue I remember with this guy was him getting deactivated at the end of the season last year. He took it on the chin and didn't cause any further issues. He looks like a winner that wants to be on a winning team.. If all things are equal, I would love to see him in a patriots uniform next year!
  2. mcsully

mcsully Rookie

Ratings:
    +4 / 3 / -0

I guess I'm the only one in the boat on this one :p
  3. marty

marty Rookie

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0

Not much to add from last weeks discussion?
  4. MrTibbs

MrTibbs Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

No your not alone we just had it on another thread. If you ask me I think thats who we will sign and not Nate Clements who the Bills will franchise anyhow. With only Deion being a legit starter it wouldnt surprise me to see them sign Givens AND Moulds. We know the Patriots run a lot of multiple WR sets.
    Last edited: Feb 14, 2006
  5. mcsully

mcsully Rookie

Ratings:
    +4 / 3 / -0

Unfortunately I'm unable to drop in every day and post 10000 messages :)
    Work and Family prevent me :p
  6. bunzoburns

bunzoburns Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Moulds

This guy could have had some great career stats if he had a QB all these years. I bet he would leave Buffalo for cheap if he could get on a contender... Although, there may be significant courters..
  7. mgteich

mgteich PatsFans.com Veteran PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +270 / 17 / -2

Most here would accpet Moulds for the right price, which usually means at less than others would pay.

I think Moulds would be a great addition.
  8. marty

marty Rookie

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0

Sad to say the same doesn't stop me!!! :rolleyes: Just didn't want you to think you were being ignored!!! ;)
  9. Feep_FLA

Feep_FLA Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

I like Moulds

But I doubt we sign him. All things considered I would prefer to resign Givens. Too bad that probably won't happen either. I think Joe Jurivicous is the most likely FA signing. Which isn't a bad deal. But I can go along with PatsChick87's thinking here..... :rocker: