PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Houston now making excuses

Status
Not open for further replies.
I mentioned this to my 16-year-old daughter who doesn't yet drive, and even SHE said "They stayed in Waltham? Was every place remotely close to Foxboro sold out or something?"
one of the beat writers mentioned that they came into providence airport too, so I have no idea why they decided to go to Waltham

one of the beat writers mentioned that they came into providence airport too, so I have no idea why they decided to go to Waltham

The answer, I'm guessing, is on this page...

The Best Ribs in Waltham - TripAdvisor

(As recommended by our secret weapon in Houston, Vince WilforkAnythingWithSauceHellWithThatItsFingerFood)

F**k outta here with being "zonked" for being in traffic for an hour.

How many coaches do they have that worked/played for NE? They should known to leave an hour earlier than they did going to Foxboro from Waltham on a weekend night Pats game.

Yup. Sitting on a bus is the reason they lost. The media has graduated to preschool-level thinking. I can imagine the beginning of another article on the subject starting with, "The wheels on the bus go round and round, round and round, round and round...".

The league office has charged Belichick with manipulating signals to the bus's GPS and sending the Texans to Foxborough by way of Worcester.

Yup. Sitting on a bus is the reason they lost. The media has graduated to preschool-level thinking. I can imagine the beginning of another article on the subject starting with, "The wheels on the bus go round and round, round and round, round and round...".
i dont think anyone in the media is saying this, its just a lame excuse someone affiliated or on the Texans offered up as to why they crapped the bed in another prime time game

i dont think anyone in the media is saying this, its just a lame excuse someone affiliated or on the Texans offered up as to why they crapped the bed in another prime time game
Ah... even worse if it's coming from inside the organization.

The reason the Texans can't win a big game isn't talent. It is a lack of leadership that takes ownership of these letdowns. Brock obviously isn't going to turn this team around, since he doesn't seem to be owning this loss. And when you generate no points, it is on you as the quarterback.

The reason the Texans can't win a big game isn't talent. It is a lack of leadership that takes ownership of these letdowns. Brock obviously isn't going to turn this team around, since he doesn't seem to be owning this loss. And when you generate no points, it is on you as the quarterback.
i dont really care why they arent performing, I just think its dumb for anyone to think that this is an anti-patriots thing. Save it for the plenty of real crap that we have to deal with

Maybe Pats cheating, you know BB, cheating?

Maybe...

I got nothing....

The Houston team is complaining about traffic??? Where the fark do they think they're from??? Every single second of every single day the traffic in Houston blows.

Lol, whatever!

You got the like for the Blue Brothers reference.
LWn9An9.gif

Why yes, yes i do.:D

Last edited:
The league office has charged Belichick with manipulating signals to the bus's GPS and sending the Texans to Foxborough by way of Worcester.
The best part is, this might be a faster way to go than down 128 at rush hour from Waltham...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back