PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Houston now making excuses

Status
Not open for further replies.

F**k outta here with being "zonked" for being in traffic for an hour.

How many coaches do they have that worked/played for NE? They should known to leave an hour earlier than they did going to Foxboro from Waltham on a weekend night Pats game.

When the going gets tough, the fluff get moaning.

The story will become that they stayed so far away because they were afraid of the patriots spying on them

An 80 minute ride? I can sympathize with those players.

The last time I was in a vehicle for that extensive amount of time, I was ............on vacation.:rolleyes:

And it is more probable than not that Tom Brady was generally aware of the traffic patterns on the way to the stadium.

This is true, but he couldn't tell anyone since it could violate his suspension restrictions.

How many coaches do they have that worked/played for NE? They should known to leave an hour earlier than they did going to Foxboro from Waltham on a weekend night Pats game.

HOUSTON....avoid driving in Houston traffic at all costs. Oh I know, its not Waltham!

LOL, I didn't know the Texans had to drive their own buses & couldn't sleep on the way to the stadium! Those poor guys...

No, its not.

I tried driving to the lake up 45N 10:00 AM on a weekday and wound up turning back.
You need to read my posts more carefully. If you take more than two seconds and think a bit, you know my last post meant the 5-6 things cited against Houston are exaggerated as a whole. The traffic is bad - it's the 4th largest US city. But if you are looking for hellholes, a number of other major cities would be less pleasant than Houston.

yeah well the patriots started their third string QB, and he wasn't zonked so step yo game up texans

Has anyone here been in Houston traffic? 5 - 7 lanes wide creeping along at a snails pace.

It makes Mass traffic look like Woodstock.
Houston traffic SUCKS

LA and the 405, Atlanta and the Beltway are all wonderful, enjoyable experiences.

They probably stayed there before with no problem, but it didn’t occur to anyone that metrowest traffic is a wee bit tougher on a Thursday evening than a Sunday morning.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back