PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Houston it is

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's do this!!!

Your team kicked our ASS laat time. Time for revenge!!

Welcome back, good buddy. :D

Your fan base visiting for the week will be a very nice refresher from the Broncos trolls. Congrats on the win today and coming out of it healthy!

The Pats were also without their # 1/2 (depending on the play call) option in the offense and the best TE in the league at that point, as well.

Yup, and after that first series, the Pats just rolled. Vince played like a monster. We need that sort of effort again. The Pats know what is at stake and this won't be 2010 again.

Let's do this!!!

Your team kicked our ASS laat time. Time for revenge!!

This is the biggest game in the history of your team. The Pats will play like it....will the texans? Prepare for a texas sized @$$ whoopin' son

Kerry J. Byrne @footballfacts
Belichick rep for dominating rematches. But all 6 playoff losses in Belichick-Brady Era came against teams met in regular season.

The Bengals are average team at best. Yet, they held the Texans to 1 TD all game.

That alone, tells you that the Texans has not really improved from their miserable limping into playoffs.

IMO - I dont see the Texans going any further. Patriots will win. No doubt.
Over the last 8 games the Bengal D has averaged 11ppg allowed. That's NOT average. :rolleyes:

This is the biggest game in the history of your team. The Pats will play like it....will the texans? Prepare for a texas sized @$$ whoopin' son

Let's be honest here. Everyone expects us to lose, including me honestly.

But the bulls usually play better when we're underdogs.

Don't under-estimate, bulls on parade!!

Swatt team baby!!

Last edited:

Swatt team baby!!
That is one thing that the Texans can hang their hats on. They WILL be underdogs and have all the motivational advantages of being one. What they need to do is to get Rodney Harrison to do a speech on "how to take advantage of being the underdog". He is an expert. Rodney was constantly playing the underdog, even all through the 2007 season, so you know he's the best. ;)

One of foundations of the Patriot Way is "don't listen to the noise". So when all the mediots want to crown us the victors on Monday, the Pats won't be listening....unfortunately some of the fans will.

Last edited:

Swatt team baby!!

I expect a good game but believe the Patriots come out on top, i don't think the texans can score with them. If the Texans win i will be rooting for them in the AFCG regardless of how the other game comes out.

Welcome back, good buddy. :D

Your fan base visiting for the week will be a very nice refresher from the Broncos trolls. Congrats on the win today and coming out of it healthy!

Missed this post.

Thanks for the good words, if we lose I'm hoping you guys go all the way. But I'm no patriot fan this Sunday.

Glad to hang out at your fourums this week till we meet again. You guys are much classier than the likes of the titans or your obnoxious jets rivals

Belichick rep for dominating rematches. But all 6 playoff losses in Belichick-Brady Era came against teams met in regular season.

i put 0 stock into this

It seems like every Texans fan hates Matt Schaub now. I don't blame them... what a terrible "win" that was!

It seems like every Texans fan hates Matt Schaub now. I don't blame them... what a terrible "win" that was!

We are just so tired of the same 'ole same 'ole. The difference between our QB and yours? Well, your QB has a pair of cojones and he screams at people that mess up, including the coaching staff. Brady corrects people and learns from his mistakes, changes up his game plan. What does Matt Schaub do? He looks down at the ground, shuts his mouth, says nothing to no one, and does nothing to inspire his team. He is mediocre, average, and is a systematic QB who needs everything to be perfect.

Don't get me wrong, he can put up some nice numbers, but he is not consistant. We can not trust him to bring us back from behind against a team like the Patriots. There are some changes that need to be made, he has not thrown a TD pass in three games! That is unheard of! Who makes it to the divisional round without a bye week without throwing a TD pass in the last three games?! It is crazy!

That's not saying a whole lot. They could have lost any of the three playoff games last year and it would have been to a team they played in the regular season.

This game will be on the o line. If they play well and Tom gets just enough time Pats win

Texans have a good chance if kubiak comes out bold and has something creative in his game plan instead of the standard, need to the run the ball and play action and all that especially if it doesnt work early on. To beat teams in big games, you need to take some chances, is kubiak that kind of person ?

Is it time for kickoff yet? Feels like next sunday is going to take forever to get here.

We are just so tired of the same 'ole same 'ole. The difference between our QB and yours? Well, your QB has a pair of cojones and he screams at people that mess up, including the coaching staff. Brady corrects people and learns from his mistakes, changes up his game plan. What does Matt Schaub do? He looks down at the ground, shuts his mouth, says nothing to no one, and does nothing to inspire his team. He is mediocre, average, and is a systematic QB who needs everything to be perfect.

Don't get me wrong, he can put up some nice numbers, but he is not consistant. We can not trust him to bring us back from behind against a team like the Patriots. There are some changes that need to be made, he has not thrown a TD pass in three games! That is unheard of! Who makes it to the divisional round without a bye week without throwing a TD pass in the last three games?! It is crazy!
Yeah...

10 char

Without going to much into it. I fear no AFC team when we are on our game BUT... if we are all honest we should admit that in the last game against Texas we had a lot go our way. A couple of refs calls and a couple of fumbles that weren't recovered by Houston.

Their defense is playing better as well. But with all of that said, if the pats come to play and we are healthy i think our Defense matches up ok with their O. Except Daniels who had a good game vs the Bengals.

If our OL matches up against their DL i think we should win this. But that is a big if and the Texans played some tight man to man D today which has troubled the pats especially on the outside.

But a health Gronk, Hernandez, Welker, Lloyd, Woodhead and i think we should be able to pull this one out and head into the AFCC game.

Cautiously optimistic. I want this one bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back