PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

'Hottest' NFL Stadium

Status
Not open for further replies.
From all I've heard, Arrowhead is the loudest but Denver is also up there.

Never been to Arrowhead so I can't comment on it although people have told me it is the loudest. Invesco at Mile High for the Playoff game was pretty damm loud. They have those upper deck that hold in the noise . The oldtimers say it is nowhere near as loud as the old Mile High. However I didn't think their fans were better than ours for our Playoff games. In fact in the section I sat in they sat down during the games :eek: I don't remember ever sitting down in my section at Gillette during a playoff game.

I may get somes folk's panties in a bunch over this but IMO the Gillette crowd is horrible. During the playoffs or when an Indy or Pitt come in, the decibal level goes up a notch. But most of the time the crowd is totally uninvolved.

When the Pat's score a TD, half the crowd applauds like their at tennis match.

Very little disruption via noise occurs during opposing teams possession.

I've sat in that stadium with friends cheering my vocal chords off and have had these "clappers" look at us like we have three heads.

People blame it on the red seat crowd, but that's about 6000 folks out a 68,000 seat stadium.

I think alot of folks here in NE look at KC, Pitt and Green Bay fans as a bunch of uncultured yahoos and our puritanical history genetically prevents folks from cutting loose and not caring what other people think.

We may consider ourselves the most knowledgeable and dedicated fans but we definitely lack the ability to cut loose and enjoy games as they should be enjoyed.

BTW-Gillette is a much more enclosed design than Arrowhead so the Gillette should be much louder.

Last edited:
I couldn't agree with you more Slagathor. I try making noise from my nose-bleeds but have to stop because I sound like an idiot when I'm the only one yelling in my section. The crowd at Gillette Stadium sucks unless Peyton is on the field.

Last edited:
AStack75 said:
I couldn't agree with you more Slagathor. I try making noise from my nose-bleeds but have to stop because I sound like an idiot when I'm the only one yelling in my section. The crowd at Gillette Stadium sucks unless Peyton is on the field.

unbelievible...

only the REAL fans should go to the stadium...

then surely it will become louder

but there are several problems (mentioned in the past...)

The loudest place I've ever been was Heinz Field when we played Pittsburgh in the 2004 AFCC game. NOTE TO ANYONE GOING TO GILLETTE THIS YEAR: Yell on third down when the other team has the ball. Even during the preseason games, Pats defenders were waving their arms for crowd noise and people did not respond. It's possible that we will have a dominant team this year which can mean lopsided wins breeding fan apathy. DON'T LET THAT HAPPEN AGAIN LIKE IT DID LAST YEAR! Remember Seymour complaining about lack of crowd noise after the Jets game? That was embarrassing.

Tunescribe said:
The loudest place I've ever been was Heinz Field when we played Pittsburgh in the 2004 AFCC game. NOTE TO ANYONE GOING TO GILLETTE THIS YEAR: Yell on third down when the other team has the ball. Even during the preseason games, Pats defenders were waving their arms for crowd noise and people did not respond. It's possible that we will have a dominant team this year which can mean lopsided wins breeding fan apathy. DON'T LET THAT HAPPEN AGAIN LIKE IT DID LAST YEAR! Remember Seymour complaining about lack of crowd noise after the Jets game? That was embarrassing.

i hope it will not happens this year...
but actually Gillette is surely one of the quitest in the NFL

bad...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back