PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Horrible Jackie MacMullan column

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sad thing is, Jackie Macmullan is simply parroting the rest of the Boston media on this one.

"Science is HARD"

"Reading is HARD"

"I've had to talk about this for MONTHS I tell ya MONTHS! I don't wanna talk about it anymore!"

"We've been waiting out here ALL DAY, Jeff!"

It's truly incredible the level of entitlement the Boston Sports Media has. This all ties into the fact that Bill Belichick doesn't give them quotes, and neither does the rest of the team.

She was long dead.... Dead woman taking. She peaked when Bruins won the cup.

She should get out of town. Go write for a team without a bs scandal.

Great logic. She argues that this is no longer about deflated footballs, but restore credibility for Goodell and the NFL. And her idea is that Brady should let them railroad him and achieve their goals at his expense and back down? How does that make any sense. Give Goodell what he wants at Brady's expense?

Sad thing is, Jackie Macmullan is simply parroting
This gives parrots a bad name. My parrot, for instance, is pretty discerning when it comes to the integrity of his news sources. He avoids ESPN on principle. I once made the mistake of showing him a photo of Jackie "Man Hands" Macmullan. He winced, squawked loudly and flew to another room. He later told me her face would make a freight train take a different route.

This is "Get Paid" hack writer, right? Worthless.

She gets paid by ESPN (Disney). ESPN gets paid by the NFL. The NFL has all the Integrity so what do you expect...

Even Tunescribe's parrot is sick over it.

"LOOK HOW HORRIBLE THIS ARTICLE IS!" *gives link*....you're doing exactly what the article was meant to do, generate clicks by spreading it around.

Most sportswriter are ignorant when it comes to math and science, to hard for their mushy brains. So the science makes their brains hurt.

The media that covers the NFL or whose employers are business partners won't say anything to anger the league. They like Kraft will never nut up against Goodell.

The pathetic Boston want to look like they aren't homers, see a chance to get back at BB for dissing them, and aren't mentally equipped to understand that the science proves that the balls weren't tampered with.

What is truly pathetic is that none of these journalist have questioned the lies told to Mortenson, the lies told by Pash, Blandino, Kensil, Gardi, and exponent.the fact that all the main players were ex Jet employees with an ax to grind with BB.

I really hope that when the NFLPA lawsuit is settled that Brady go for a defamation lawsuit.

Let's see, TB should give up the thing (outside of family/friends) that is most important to him because we're tired of hearing about it?

1. How about we get tired of hearing about it when we've heard from Brady's side?
  2. I wonder if Jackie felt bad accepting her paycheck when ESPN forced her to write that narrative or if she's generally ok going with the corporate lines (which is noticeably pro-NFL and anti-Patriot)
  3. The funny thing is people still think anything written in the media is mostly true.
  4. I'd be real curious how any of them would feel if they were TB

This is "Get Paid" hack writer, right?

The very one.

And when faced with the incontrovertible truth that that was NOT what Asante Samuel's tattoo actually said, admitted in an email that it was wrong, but pointedly refused to correct herself in the paper.

She has no journalistic integrity.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey