PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

(Hopefully) going to the opener this year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hi all,

Being a dream of mine for 10 years last October I finally booked my flights to travel to Boston and New York this September to hopefully see a live game. Little did I know that when I booked we would be blessed with a Super Bowl Champion team which causes some "champs world problems" I guess. I am only in town long enough to see the first game, which presumably will be the opening game of the NFL season on September 10 this year.

I guess what I am asking is how hard would it be to obtain 2 tickets to the game? Cost isn't too much of an issue within reason of course, I just figure it will be a high demand game for Patriots fans and it has me a little worried. I know the schedule is a little way off release but I'm trying to prepare as best I can to make sure I don't miss out or perhaps lower my expectations if I do.

Another thing to ask the locals is where should I stay? Basing ourselves in Boston is not necessarily a must but we plan on doing a lot of day trips out to see what the greater New England has to offer, other than the mandatory Patriots stuff of course. I've done a bit of research and there's different opinions about certain areas but I thought I'd throw it out there to you guys. We are considering staying in Boston for a few nights then heading up the coast for the last few before heading to New York.

Any advice on any of this at all would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks in advance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye