PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Hope that ALL bengals players play sunday,EARN respect!

Status
Not open for further replies.

PATRIOT64

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
I get tired of hearing that some fans wish Chris Henry or other important player does not play,and every week in every year for that matter...What that tells me is that you think the game would be easier to win if an opposing teams top player(s) were out...A fan who hopes for that means one of 2 things...He thinks his team is weak in that certain area where the alleged player is questionable to start and can't afford to have that guy(s) play and you just want any piece of having the game easier to win because you don't have 100% confidence in your team....If you are a TRUE fan of your team and want them to show the world they are BETTER than the team opposite of them then we should hope ALL of the opposing team is healthy,that way there are no excuses and a win gains ultimate respect ... Its like saying if we had played the Colts in the playoffs noone would have given us credit and never would have said we had the Colts number if Peyton was injured and out of those games,we earned respect by beating top players on top teams especially in our SB years,thats how you know how good your team is... I hope every Bengal is out there and ready to go sunday,If we win,we win by talent and play.. Not by stupid injuries on the opposing team,thats not respectable,this week,or any week ever...

Who the hell cares, injuries happen. We lost some games due to injury before. all you can do is go with what you got sunday. People can ***** all they want, but that dosent affect the W-L column one bit. Just win, that's all.

ok.. that's your take... i hope palmer, johnson, housyermomma, and rudi all oversleep. (yes, i do think it will be easier to win without those 4)... im a true fan; i dont care who is better... i just want to see a W at 7:10PM

Last edited:
PatsWorldChamps said:
ok.. that's your take... i hope palmer, johnson, housyermomma, and rudi all oversleep. (yes, i do think it will be easier to win without those 4)... im a true fan; i dont care who is better... i just want to see a W at 7:10PM

I hope Palmer, Johnson, Jousyermomma, and Rudi all win the Power Ball Lottery on Saturday night and tell Marvin Lewis, "Take this Job and Shove It." We really need to win this one.

rabthepat said:
I hope Palmer, Johnson, Jousyermomma, and Rudi all win the Power Ball Lottery on Saturday night and tell Marvin Lewis, "Take this Job and Shove It." We really need to win this one.
Even though I disagree,THATS FUNNY!:p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back