PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Hope Losman is okay

Status
Not open for further replies.
Listen, I completely understand the concept of defending our team against any and all bashing, but big Vince was not tackled into anybody, not even close. He ran right thru the oline when on of the Bills d-lineman tried to stop but only got one hand on him. He dove at Losman and got him right in the knee, I have no doubt that he would have rather gotten Losman between the numbers, but he didn't. If we want any credibility around the league we need to accept it when our players simply make a bad choice., there is one of these hits in every game. If you seriously doubt me watch the game again and look if anyone puts a hand on Vince when he leaves his feet, and the clear answer is no, hence noone tackled him into Losman, but everything seems to work out. The Pats won, and Losman seems to be able to walk without too much pain.

I saw the OL knock him into Losman. I have it on DVR. Don't watch the replays, watch the actual play. It's as clear as day. If you have eyes.

Listen, I completely understand the concept of defending our team against any and all bashing, but big Vince was not tackled into anybody, not even close. He ran right thru the oline when on of the Bills d-lineman tried to stop but only got one hand on him. He dove at Losman and got him right in the knee, I have no doubt that he would have rather gotten Losman between the numbers, but he didn't. If we want any credibility around the league we need to accept it when our players simply make a bad choice., there is one of these hits in every game. If you seriously doubt me watch the game again and look if anyone puts a hand on Vince when he leaves his feet, and the clear answer is no, hence noone tackled him into Losman, but everything seems to work out. The Pats won, and Losman seems to be able to walk without too much pain.

You are either a troll, blind, or incredibly drunk.

Hope Los and Poz and the other guys that got hurt come back as soon as possible and at 100% You hate to see a team hit like that even when your own team is playing them. Poz seems like exactly the kind of football player you'd want on your team. Not looking forward to going up against him for the next 10 years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes