PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Hope Childress gets a chance to show what he can do

Status
Not open for further replies.

jefmblrd

Dependability is more important than ability. -BB
Reaction score
I've always been a supporter of Childress; he seems to be one of those players who is able to make plays--unlike Caldwell who seems to drop the ball in clutch situations. With Branch in limbo and Jackson hurt, he should get some opportunities playing against real top NFL competition. Then we can really see what he can do, and I think he'll come through fine. He may only be a 4 or 5th guy, but he can be valuable in that role.

As an aside, I love the pickup of Gabriel; he should help to solidify things at the WR position.

Oh, if Bam gets open he will get his chance to prove that he belongs. I'm more hoping that he takes advantage of it.

I like Bam also. He showed some major improvement from last year, and last year he made the team as an undrafted free agent, so last year he showed a lot in camp. I think he will play ahead of Caldwell. I think Gabriel & Brown will be 1 & 2 with Childress the slot WR, add Watson as the pass catching TE. Brady must be drooling at the thought of Gabriel & Watson being on the field at the same time. Here's to hoping Gabriel can contribute really fast (needs to learn the playbook) and Jackson makes it back to the field by the 3rd game. I'd be stoked to see Watson, Jackson & Gabriel out there at the same time, size and speed galore. Not to mention Bam & Brown, and Faulk, Dillon & Maroney coming out of the backfield.

If the offense can stay healthy, they will be very very dangerous.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back