Welcome to PatsFans.com

Hooray For Cheney

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by All_Around_Brown, Feb 9, 2006.

1. All_Around_Brown

All_Around_Brown Rookie

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0

This guy is a blessing for you dumbass democrats. Better wise up ding dongs. He handed you a platter of bald faced lies and you are doing what with it?

This guy has run rough shod over you with blatant deception and you ding dongs just stare and awe. They outed a CIA agent and the Dumbocrats are waiting for a smoking gun.

They sold a country on lies and sleight of hand, and the Dumocrats just give in.

They are repealing the fourth amendment and are proven guilty of high crimes and misdemeanors and the Dumocrats just kinda say "c'mon. Thats not fair!"

Listen up you dipschit democrats....you suck! You sucked yesterday, you suck today. You have seen several corrupt elections and you treat it like someone forgot to put sugar in your tea. You arseholes have seen the most well funded spin masters call you cowards for serving your country honorably, and you just wallow in your failure to out-politicize the scumbag Rove.

Democrats...you suck. You are failures. You completely blow. You are so afraid of playing the dirt game of politics, so afraid of offending the fringe "do-gooder, can't smoke in a bar" liberals that you have become what america hates and what all of lefty europe hates.

You are pansies. You are weak ass pussies. You hide behind national security when it becomes so blatantly apparent that a drugged monkey could understand it.

People, you ask me why I can't subscribe to the democratioc pastry although I am a progressive???

Look at what you've become!!!! Pussies! BS artists!! Hillary is a finger in the wind politician with no conviction. She will be destroyed by the money machine of the GOP. Absolutely destroyed. She can raise her voice, but the champagne sipping Chicagoan-Manhattanite is TOAST! *****!!

Rove is smarter than you. You are morons. Rove will wipe his ass with you, here and now. He has always been unelected bastard child of the republican party, but nonethess...you stupid ass democrAPS do not understand what it takes to win a stupid rhetorical war on terror.

Dip schit Jean Schmidt beat Paul Hackett, an Iraq War veteran, based on lies and impropriety. Hackett will spend months trying to figure out how to generate the money that Jean got from her Republican National Committee.

Dumb dumb Democrat. You lost when you put piehole drunk Kennedy out there to refute what the mainstream has accepted ten years ago...that you are an overpaid underachiever with a hefty wallet and a bullschmit alibi.

Republicans wipe their ass with you. Send our countrymen off to war with no mission in hand but "patriotism" in mind. We pull in more money than you with your pandering to garbage groups like pr-choice NARAL and anti-smoking "lobby".

Rove said, and I agree: while you are trying to figure out OUR reality, we will be creating a NEW reality.

Today...thats Muslim terrorism. Tomorrow, that will be communist China's economic disparity.

It will never end. We own you *****es. You are stupid to subscribe to petty partisan politics. You keep your eye on that little prize...a job at WalMart or you take this little thing and shove up up your ass.

See...hillbilly don't know this but....we are kicking your asses.

[​IMG]
  2. DarrylS

DarrylS PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +151 / 3 / -19

At a time when unity and clarity of message would be extremely beneficial, the Democrats run around feeding their huge ego's at a time they could make some very significant gains. Lack of leadership, focus and common themes are evident. I see very little hope for change, and the Main Stream Media(Rush, Hannity, Savage, O'Reilly and the rest) sure know how to capitalize on their cluster ****..
  3. All_Around_Brown

All_Around_Brown Rookie

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0

You kinda get the sense that they are waiting and then they will come out swinging like Ali...but they never do. Just when you think they will land a major blow to the head...they drop their defenses and take another shot below the belt. Stunned, they just stare at each other and are too stupid to figure out they were just sucker punched.

Hillary thinks the solution is to act like a Republican. Errr...no ding dong, we already got a bunch of them.

If there was ever an opening for a real reform-minded progressive party, it is now.
  4. ELOrocks17

ELOrocks17 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

I started to read this tyraide of yours, and throuout i could swear it was NEM who i was reading---seems like he is dragging you down with him
  5. All_Around_Brown

All_Around_Brown Rookie

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0

It is a pretty scathing critique of the democrats. I would have thought it would get your endorsement. Guess you don't really know what you stand for, huh?

Have you made it to the border yet for your patrol assignment? Theres a terrorist coming over there every day. Do your part. Go get em ELO. Maybe Savage has a gun you can borrow.
  6. All_Around_Brown

All_Around_Brown Rookie

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0

[​IMG]

Here's a good shot of the traitor on his way to work, with illegally obtained records in hand, possessing all the democrats campaign tactics, obtained in his artifact "war on terror".
  7. PatsWickedPissah

PatsWickedPissah PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +709 / 8 / -9

Disable Jersey

I for one am really happy we have a competent man like Cheney on the job.

Three (3) more years!!!
  8. All_Around_Brown

All_Around_Brown Rookie

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0

You gotta be hoping his ticker lasts three more years. I know I am.
  9. PatsWickedPissah

PatsWickedPissah PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +709 / 8 / -9

Disable Jersey

Now that's a prediction or bet I wouldn't take either way
  10. Terry Glenn is a cowgirl

Terry Glenn is a cowgirl Banned

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0

I used to think that voting was every citizens duty. I used to think that the right wing was the way to go.

But...

I finally wised up when someone pulled the veil from my eyes.

Whenever there is an important election, the choice has already been made. So...in reality, your vote means nothing.

Like they say...it's in the bloodline.

Democrats and Republicans BOTH blow all of your money. Democrats waste it on homosexual, lesbian, and anti-god agendas...while the Republicans waste it on tax cuts for the elitist organizations, pro-wars, and Halliburton contracts (you know...Dick Cheney's side operation).

Both parties are corrupt as kcuf. Both parties are fueled on the NWO and are of the hsiweJ lineage.

Oh yes...and NEVER call a weJ a weJ, and especially to make public the name of a crypto-weJ, one who was hiding under an assumed Russian name. This is clearly an act of anti-Semitism. Forbidden.

Take it however you wish.
    Last edited: Feb 10, 2006