Welcome to PatsFans.com

Hoo-boy, Mel might be in DEEP water..!!

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by QuiGon, Jul 29, 2006.

1. QuiGon

QuiGon Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Now, getting busted for DUI is (unfortunately) not really a big deal in today's society. And if that's all that happened, then let's face it... he would skate away free and clear...

But now there's rumors of some pretty raunchy audiotape of his actions on that day... and videotape from the police stations... gee it sure would be a shame if those tapes got leaked :D

http://www.tmz.com/2006/07/28/gibsons-anti-semitic-tirade-alleged-cover-up/

2. DarrylS

DarrylS PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +813 / 26 / -33

Wasn't he one of the saviors of the right wing?? I thought he was spoken of in heroic fashion after his crucifixion movie... guess times changed, Drudge is saying he blurted out some bad stuff about Jewish folk.

3. sdaniels7114

sdaniels7114 Experienced Starter w/First Big Contract

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0

Off the top of my head, I'd say the cop was told to re-write the report because negative comments about Jews aren't pertinent to an arrest report for drunk driving. If he had said something like 'I'm gonna kill me a bunch of Jews' that would be one thing, but the comments didn't appear to be criminal to me. The police don't want a lot of extraneous crap taking away from the specifics of how this cop determined that Gibson needed to be stopped and exactly how he determined that he was impaired.

4. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +1,115 / 3 / -10

Those Hollywood people want GW Bush burned at the stake over the war in Iraq yet they are dead silent on the Israeli war, this proves it isn't war those phony bastards are against it's GW Bush they are against they use the Iraqi war to deamonize the "Hated Bush", they lost the election and they can't handle it, "spoiled nasty children, sore losers" the American people REJECTED the dirty wife swapping bastards.

Mel Gibson is in trouble, speaking out against Jewish people is a big "no-no" in America, you can call your President any filthy name you can dream up, you can drag whitey the christian through the mud every day of the week and nothing will be said but don't you dare say anything no matter how true or how small about a Jewish person or their nationality do so and you will be ruined.

If Gibson when arrested had said "the dirty white f-cking christians are destroying the world" Hollywood would be applauding and Gibson would be a "Media Hero".

Gibson should pack up all his money, move back to Australia, buy a two million acre ranch then sit on his front deck with a case of beer and tell the two faced phony double standard politically correct liberals in Hollywood and in America to go and f-ck themselves.
    :bricks:

5. Blue Collar

Blue Collar 2nd Team Getting Their First Start

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Poweful Conservative Neo-Con Address to all Forum Patriot Fans.:rolleyes:

6. Mainefan

Mainefan Rotational Player and Threatening Starter's Job

Ratings:
    +6 / 0 / -0

Harry, it throws me off when you say more than one stupid thing in a sentence. The misinformation, the bigotry, the cluelessness, the self-righteous idiocy of that post breaks all of your previous records.

Here's a question for you to ponder: Do you think anyone reading your posts on these boards takes you seriously? I'm no mind reader, but I'm willing to bet that almost everyone here thinks of you as a barking buffoon.

By the way, this cannot be said of anyone else on the right, and even our favorite flame-thrower on the left, many things though he may be, is certainly not stupid.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 4, 2005
  7. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +1,115 / 3 / -10

Answer -Who gives a sh!t.

Little cute "Honey Bunch" Cindy Sheehan trashes Jews and Israel daily.

Mel Gibson trashed Jews friday when he was drunk and apologized for it.

Who do you think the media will go after?
    :bricks:

8. Mainefan

Mainefan Rotational Player and Threatening Starter's Job

Ratings:
    +6 / 0 / -0

I'm glad you don't think anyone here takes you seriously, Harry. Now, next question: do you take yourself seriously?

9. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +1,115 / 3 / -10

Only when I'm Seriously talking to myself.